• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Teggy

lololol

Just three weeks before Donald Trump triggered a national firestorm over his claims that U.S. Judge Gonzalo Curiel was biased against him because of his Mexican heritage, his lead lawyer in the Trump University case praised Curiel for a “sound decision” and said he had no plans to file a motion for him to be recused.

“The judge is doing his job,” said Daniel Petrocelli, shaking his head, when asked if planned to seek Curiel’s recusal. “We’re not seeking to recuse the judge.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/actions-...-doing-his-job-in-trump-u-case-224338852.html

User1608

Banned
See that is classy AND the right thing: people should still vote because it still matters (because it will then clinch the nominee without the whole "I can steal super delegates by the convention" rhetoric of the Sanders camp.
Yeah, this is a very good response.

mo60

Why are MSNBC and AP and etc declaring Hilary the presumptive nominee right now? Are superdelegates waiting to come out and support her and did they tell her that they would support her?I wish they waited until tommorrow. Now this premature call may prevent her from winning California.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in the United States??? This is so fucked.

I wonder if Bernie Bros are still gonna scream that the media is in bed with Hilary now when them breaking this news before tomorrow is NOT what her campaign wants.

Why are MSNBC and AP and etc declaring Hilary the presumptive nominee right now? Are superdelegates waiting to come out and support her and did they tell her that they would support her?I wish they waited until tommorrow. Now this premature call may prevent her from winning California.

The Bernie crowd is gonna say fraud irregardless.

Dammit AP. Why'd you have to go and ruin a joyfully historical moment? You used to be cool! Jerks. Now I'm going to have to keep all news off until tomorrow night so I don't get caught in this loop.

Effect

Wait. Wasn't it said close to 60% of those that were going to vote in California had already done so via early voting since they have vote by mail there? Hopefully majority of NJ are already in bed and don't want the evening news.

pigeon

Banned
Dont worry, that is the exact statement that the Sanders campaign released. Basically Sanders is staying in and is still going to try to steal the super delegates. Guess Obama didnt put Sanders in his place hard enough.

No, it just wasn't the deal. Obama yelled at Sanders to drop after California, not BEFORE. So obviously he's not going to do it now. Wait til after the primaries and see what happens.

Wait. Wasn't it said close to 60% of those that were going to vote in California had already done so via early voting since they have vote by mail there?

From what I have heard, those also tended to be Hillary supporters as the Bernie supporters took a long time to understand the primary process in CA (from what I understand, its similar to and a similar situation to the NY primary).

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in the United States??? This is so fucked.

Tell me this is something real.

nomster

Is this satire I can't tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom