• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

There are a million waiting. AP/NBC/ABC etc..know who they are. Therefore they counted them.

Yeah, it sounds like they called up a bunch of them and got enough answers back that they were confident about calling it.

So be it. If anything I think it helps her slightly in CA since she totally wrecks Sanders in early voting, and it could only dampen day-of results. Still, I want her to win CA so that there is really (really really) no angle left for the Sanders campaign.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Plus he'd probably like to see Hamilton again

If Bernie dropped out in two weeks and said "I stayed in so I got comp tickets to Hamilton and the NBA Finals"...pretty sure no one could blame him. Especially for Hamilton.

If the GOP doesn't get the message now that they've nominated Trump and lose the election I don't think they will EVER get the message. I haven't seen much to say the GOP will pay attention to any 3rd Party results but maybe you're right.

I think they need to get their asses handed to them by electing Trump for them to realize it's a bad idea. This is a fairly cyclical thing; while Trump is an unusual vessel, I sort of figure it's going to be Goldwater / McGovern / Carter esque nominee that forces a party re-alignment. Heck, had the GOP followed their own suggestions after the 2012 loss with Romney, you could have seen that re-alignment in 2016.

Sianos

Now that her majesty's officially clinched the nomination, we can finally change the thread title to its rightful original state:

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| For Hillary, it was Super Tuesday

DO IT, KEV!

YES

YES

giphy.gif

itschris

H. A. Goodman
‏@HAGOODMANAUTHOR

What part of CONTESTED DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION and FBI criminal investigation of Clinton do Hillary Bots not comprehend? Bernie winning this.

Katrina Pierson has got a #take.

To defend real estate mogul Donald Trump‘s claim that a federal judge is biased against him because of his “Mexican heritage,” his campaign spokeswoman argued on Monday that it also would be acceptable to accuse a female judge of bias on the basis of gender.

“Well, it would depend on her past and decisions she made as a judge,” Trump’s national spokeswoman Katrina Pierson said.

Fuck it, Trump/Pierson 2016. This is how it must end.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry..._us_57560111e4b0b60682deb6e3?section=politics

Lol apparently they're calling her "the anointed one" over at /sandersforpresident. I pointed out that Hillary has millions of more votes so "anointed" isn't exactly appropriate and got downvoted a bunch

dakini

So glad this day is finally here! Can't wait for her speech tomorrow where she finally mentions that she's the presumptive nominee.

Paskil

lol@those Trump surrogates on CNN. Trump meant this? Well then why doesn't he just say he meant that? Because APOLOGY TOUR F YOU MSM

And CNN calling tomorrow "Super Tuesday" lol.

I will be LMAO if the establishment media tweaks their messaging, and as well as declaring victory, they will say something like "But, of course, we expect Hillary supporters will still want to show their allegiance to their Queen, and vote in tomorrow's primaries and caucus".

Teggy

Did they change the headline? That's a bit of a stretch based on what she said.

I do not anticipate voting for Hillary this fall. This race has been so unpredictable with so many twists and turns in the road that it is very difficult to predict what is going to happen. But I do not anticipate casting my vote for Hillary.

Paskil

Psh, of course former W Bush Commerce Secretary Guitierrez is coming out against Trump. He's definitely biased, being of Hispanic descent.

johnsmith

remember me
Would you serve as a Trump VP or in his cabinet?

Again, two very unlikely scenarios. I’ve never even met Donald Trump. I’ve never seen him in person even. He’s the one candidate of all those running on the Republican side that I’ve never met and still haven’t. It’s significant that he hasn’t come to meet with the Senate Republican Caucus.

This seems like a big deal. He's been the presumptive nominee for over a month now and he hasn't met with senate republicans?

Paskil

Does anyone think Trump would do a reality competition for one of the less sexy cabinet positions, like Education, HUD, or Energy? If he did it for Energy, Jeb! definitely wouldn't be a finalist. Low energy, sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom