• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
8OYqnJ7.png

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/739939661091635201

Bwhahaha. This is some next level, 11th dimenstional metaphors and shit. Hahahahaha.

FuckTED.

Why anyone would want to vote for Nancy Pelosi is beyond me. Let alone be excited about the opportunity to vote for her in a primary.

Nah, Pelosi is gold. She got shit done when things were starting to go south and stall in healthcare negotiations after the Mass Special Election loss.

Not being allowed to vote today is making me really sad :(

There has to be a quicker path to citizenship for truly great people like me!

Wanna get married? I mean, not because it would secure another vote for Queen.....You would vote for Queen, right? Cause, if not, my heart felt dedication of wedded bliss is off the table.:p

hawk2025

Wanna get married? I mean, not because it would secure another vote for Queen.....You would vote for Queen, right? Cause, if not, my heart felt dedication of wedded bliss is off the table.:p

Of course I would :p

BUT I am already married, I did not plan this citizenship thing through correctly!

benjipwns

Banned
http://spectator.org/trump-is-right-the-shame-of-paul-ryan-and-mitch-mcconnell/
The race-driven San Diego La Raza Association is exactly what’s wrong with the legal system.

The GOP Establishment is in full flight.

No Abraham Lincolns here.

In a shameful haste to embrace identity politics, the latter the political descendant of slavery and segregation, Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell have stunningly given thumbs up to a judge who has made no bones about injecting his ethnic heritage into his role as a lawyer and judge.

In a broadside against Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who presiding over the case against Trump University (a case in itself riddled with bad judicial decision-making as the judge has assigned the case to a notoriously Clinton-supporting law firm — more of which later this week), Trump has assailed the Indiana-born judge as “of Mexican heritage” who has “an inherent conflict of interest.”

The response from the Speaker? “It’s reasoning I don’t relate to. I completely disagree with the thinking behind that.” Said McConnell: “I think it’s a big mistake for our party to write off Latino Americans.” Hello? Speaker Ryan can’t relate to standing up to fight racism? Who, Senator McConnell, is writing off Latino Americans? And isn’t it time to get right with Lincoln and write off racism — aka in the 21st century, “identity politics”? Appallingly in the case of Ryan, his latest comments embracing out and out race-driven lawyering and judging comes only weeks after he said he stood for the “Party of Lincoln, Reagan, and Kemp.” Well that didn’t last long. Somewhere Abe, Ronnie, and Jack are baffled as to why their defender has suddenly thrown them over the side to embrace the absolute worst of racial politics.
Well, yes, “equating ethnicity with judicial bias” is offensive. Yet the WSJ has not a solitary word revealing to readers that Judge Curiel has been actively associated with the racially-centric San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association — a group entirely devoted to “equating ethnicity with judicial bias.” An association Curiel listed on his questionnaire filed with the Senate Judiciary Committee. The group, as I noted over at NewsBusters, specifically states its mission on its website as follows:

Our purpose is to advance the cause of equality, empowerment and justice for Latino attorneys and the Latino community in San Diego County through service and advocacy.
Note. The group supports “equality, empowerment and justice” not for all attorneys in San Diego — only for “Latino attorneys.”
Most assuredly, Judge Gonzalo Curiel has gone out of his way to not only openly tie himself to this group of racially directed lawyers — but to participate in the left-wing agenda favored so deeply by leftist race-driven Hispanics. In 2014 the Judge served as a member of the group’s 2014 Scholarship Selection Committee, which in turn awarded a $1,500 scholarship to a self-advertised “undocumented.” Think of that for a moment. The very first act of this student was to break American law, and Judge Curiel awards him a scholarship — for law school!

In a blink Ryan and McConnell have shown exactly why Donald Trump has blown away the Republican Establishment in the GOP primary season. The GOP Establishment has lay down with the flea-infected mangy old political dog of racism — a left wing dependable from the days when Democratic Party co-founders Jefferson and Jackson allied the new-born party with slave owners. Later to turn into a permanent racial party appealing to every race-centered group from segregationists to Al Sharpton and today’s Black Lives Matter, not to mention various “La Raza” oriented groups of varying pedigree.
Recall that on his Senate Judiciary Committee form, Curiel said that he was a member of the “California Judges Association.” And back there a mere year ago in January of 2015, the California Judges Association was enthusiastically supportive of a decision from the California Supreme Court that ruled, as reported by Fox News, this:

California’s Supreme Court voted Friday to prohibit state judges from belonging to the Boy Scouts on grounds that the group discriminates against gays.

The court said its seven justices unanimously voted to heed a recommendation by its ethics advisory committee barring judges’ affiliation with the organization.
Got that? It’s OK for Judge Curiel and a small army of California judges and lawyers to belong to the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association — a group openly discriminating against non-Latinos — but it’s not OK for a California judge to belong to the Boy Scouts — the Boy Scouts! — because “the group discriminates against gays.”

It doesn’t get more racist than that.
More to come on the rigged case against Trump University.
The RINOs are going to regret fleeing from Trump's patriotic and pro-America position on this.

He's trying to get some of my bundling.

Like Bernie wants your dirty Wall Street money. He wants the nickels and dimes you have to scoop out of a wishing fountain when you're totally shit faced and you don't have enough money to feed the meter that one time on spring break......

Wait, what?

Paskil

The only Hillary watch party taking place near me is at a local gay club. Hmm. I don't think I'm fabulous enough to attend.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I still have never gotten a call from a phonebanker or any political organization of any kind.

Why don't they want me.

I've been ignoring restricted numbers for six months now because these fucking spam callers who got my number from a trade show keep calling to ask if we want to liquidate our inventory. So I may have gotten phonebanked but I wouldn't know it

Crayons

Banned
Like Bernie wants your dirty Wall Street money. He wants the nickels and dimes you have to scoop out of a wishing fountain when you're totally shit faced and you don't have enough money to feed the meter that one time on spring break......

Wait, what?

Wishing fountains are sacred. You are a bad man.

Omg trump issued a statement tripling down on his racism. It even has "I'm friends with Mexicans and Hispanics"

He's does say this is the last time he talks about it.

johnsmith

remember me
I think he had a little help with this one.

- JUNE 07, 2016 -

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT REGARDING TRUMP UNIVERSITY

It is unfortunate that my comments have been misconstrued as a categorical attack against people of Mexican heritage. I am friends with and employ thousands of people of Mexican and Hispanic descent. The American justice system relies on fair and impartial judges. All judges should be held to that standard. I do not feel that one’s heritage makes them incapable of being impartial, but, based on the rulings that I have received in the Trump University civil case, I feel justified in questioning whether I am receiving a fair trial.

Over the past few weeks, I have watched as the media has reported one inaccuracy after another concerning the ongoing litigation involving Trump University. There are several important facts the public should know and that the media has failed to report.

Throughout the litigation my attorneys have continually demonstrated that students who participated in Trump University were provided a substantive, valuable education based upon a curriculum developed by professors from Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University and other respected institutions. And, the response from students was overwhelming. Over a five year period, more than 10,000 paying students filled out surveys giving the courses high marks and expressing their overwhelming satisfaction with Trump University’s programs. For example:

Former student Tarla Makaeff, the original plaintiff in the litigation, not only completed multiple surveys rating Trump University’s three-day seminar “excellent” in every category, but also praised Trump University’s mentorship program in a glowing 5 plus minute video testimonial. When asked “how could Trump University help to meet [her] goals”, she simply stated “[c]ontinue to offer great classes.” Once the plaintiffs’ lawyers realized how disastrous a witness she was, they asked to have her removed from the case. Over my lawyers’ objections, the judge granted the plaintiffs’ motion, but allowed the case to continue.

Art Cohen, a lead plaintiffs in the litigation, completed a survey in which he not only rated Trump University’s three-day seminar “excellent” in virtually every category, but went so far as to indicate that he would “attend another Trump University seminar” and even “recommend Trump University seminars to a friend.” When asked how Trump University could improve the seminar, Mr. Cohen’s only suggestion was to “[h]ave lunch sandwiches brought in” and make the lunch break 45 minutes.

Former student Bob Giullo, who has been critical of Trump University in numerous interviews and negative advertisements from my political opponents, also expressed his satisfaction, rating Trump University’s programs “excellent” in every category. When asked how Trump University could improve its programs, Mr. Giullo simply asked that students be provided “more comfortable chairs.”

Indeed, these are just a few of literally thousands of positive surveys, all of which can be viewed online at www.98percentapproval.com.

For those students who decided that Trump University’s programs were not for them, the company had a generous refund policy, offering a full refund to any student who asked for their money back within 3 days of signing up for a program or by the end of the first day of any multi-day program, whichever came later.

Normally, legal issues in a civil case would be heard in a neutral environment. However, given my unique circumstances as nominee of the Republican Party and the core issues of my campaign that focus on illegal immigration, jobs and unfair trade, I have concerns as to my ability to receive a fair trial.

I am fighting hard to bring jobs back to the United States. Many companies – like Ford, General Motors, Nabisco, Carrier – are moving production to Mexico. Drugs and illegal immigrants are also pouring across our border. This is bad for all Americans, regardless of their heritage.

Due to what I believe are unfair and mistaken rulings in this case and the Judge’s reported associations with certain professional organizations, questions were raised regarding the Obama appointed Judge’s impartiality. It is a fair question. I hope it is not the case.

While this lawsuit should have been dismissed, it is now scheduled for trial in November. I do not intend to comment on this matter any further. With all of the thousands of people who have given the courses such high marks and accolades, we will win this case!

Donald J. Trump

zelas

It is unfortunate that my comments have been misconstrued as a categorical attack against people of Mexican heritage. I am friends with and employ thousands of people of Mexican and Hispanic descent. The American justice system relies on fair and impartial judges. All judges should be held to that standard. I do not feel that one’s heritage makes them incapable of being impartial, but, based on the rulings that I have received in the Trump University civil case, I feel justified in questioning whether I am receiving a fair trial.

While this lawsuit should have been dismissed, it is now scheduled for trial in November. I do not intend to comment on this matter any further.

Oh really?! This guy lol

mo60

Trump's going to pull of a 360 degree pivot eventually. Just wait and watch guys.

Trump is continuing to deny that he did not have good intentions in bashing that judge. The dude should have just waited until the end of the General election campaign to worry about the case instead of doing what he did.

Paskil

Oh really?! This guy lol

I'm not saying that someone's heritage makes them incapable of impartiality, but I mean, I am building a wall.

http://spectator.org/trump-is-right-the-shame-of-paul-ryan-and-mitch-mcconnell/

The RINOs are going to regret fleeing from Trump's patriotic and pro-America position on this.

Your entire quoted statement is both hilarious and sad. Truly the only racism in our world is when whites are excluded.

thefro

lol, Trump will be commenting about Trump University again by next week.

He certainly will before Nintendo unveils the NX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom