• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he had a little help with this one.

there is a 0% chance he wrote any of this.

There is at least a 75% chance he hasn't even read this.

Also, it's time for reporters to ask "you said Trump is using racism but you still support his nomination. Doesn't that mean you support a racist or at the very least are willing to accept racism to achieve other goals?"

teiresias

Someone should just ask Trump point blank if he could ever consider any decision in court against him as having been made impartiallly. I mean, it's obvious the man just thinks he shouldn't be held to task for anything. Aside from his campaign, shouldn't the legal team handling the Trump U case be telling him to shut the hell up too?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Dude has completely descended in to like a mental breakdown. Even his non-sanders posts are impossible to read.

This is what happens when you drink the kool aid. Now I understand completely why there's political journalists out there that refuse to vote or take part in politics, they're all afraid of becoming this.

Also, maybe I shouldn't have hit him on twitter the other day. I kinda feel bad now.

I love this "secret winner" conspiracy theory going around. Somehow the Hillary campaign screen captured an AP tweet from last night on Saturday. The fix is in!

The early exit poll of early voting in California is

Queen 55
Bernie 45

If turnout is weak, as per a lot of anecdotal tweets et cetera, I'm not sure he could come back from that. Still will probably be a 3 point race either way.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
8OYqnJ7.png

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/739939661091635201

LOL the image of this made me bust out laughing.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Queen 55
Bernie 45

If turnout is weak, as per a lot of anecdotal tweets et cetera, I'm not sure he could come back from that. Still will probably be a 3 point race either way.

Is that factoring in Early votes?

Queen 55
Bernie 45

Young voters in Cali tend to vote later in the day. Likely, after NJ is called and the entire world calls Hillary the nominee.

Honestly, she could win tonight here.

I'm one of those "younger" voters voting today, just after 5:30. Gonna ruin those later Bernie voter numbers!

Just asked my mom how she felt about a Trump/Christie ticket.

"You fucking with me? For fuck sake, them babies on the bridge weren't enough for that fat fuck? No, they deserve each other though. Christie gives him a two handed fister anytime he wants it. Over my dead body. For fuck sake, someone should tell Rachel (Maddow). Fucking ridiculous."

Teggy

Hallie Jackson ‏@HallieJackson 4h4 hours ago Washington, DC
NEW: Sen. Mike Lee says he doesn't like Trump's comments, doesn't support them. I asked if he'll back as nominee. Walked away.

This is really amazing. I really wonder what the convention is going to be like.

Emarv

"You fucking with me? For fuck sake, them babies on the bridge weren't enough for that fat fuck? No, they deserve each other though. Christie gives him a two handed fister anytime he wants it. Over my dead body. For fuck sake, someone should tell Rachel (Maddow). Fucking ridiculous."
Lol. I love that your mom and Rachel are on a first name basis!

Boke1879

Can I meet your mom?

Ophelion

Your mom da best.

I'll never get tired of these hot takes.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Your mom is amazing.

mo60

An Iowa State Senator just switched from GOP to Independent because of Trump.

LAWD JEBUS.

The senator probably felt that he was in danger of losing his senate seat because of trump so he decided to switch from republican to independent to make sure he was not connected to trump in the GE at all to try to salvage his senate seat.

She now threw her phone at me and asked me "How do I tweet Rachel on this thing?"

She doesn't have Twitter. She's; not getting Twitter. This is not a thing that will happen in my lifetime.

A press conference after Hillary's victory speech is perfect. After her speech where she'll probably talk about unity, Trump will have a press conference where all the reporters will ask if he's a racist like all of his peers are saying/insinuating he is.

Holmes

A press conference after Hillary's victory speech is perfect. After her speech where she'll probably talk about unity, Trump will have a press conference where all the reporters will ask if he's a racist like all of his peers are saying/insinuating he is.
Oop, this was me. My husband was still logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom