• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

Lol at Trump courting Bernie voters

Neutered Trump is boring Trump.

Any Bernie supporter who supports Trump is - to put it very nicely - a fool who never understood what Bernie's purported goals wer-

wait

oh no a peepee joke from Trump... oh noooooo

oh nooooooo

dac15_sad.gif

So normal Trump is an insane and bombastic racist misogynist.

But scripted Trump is incredibly obvious, boring and loses his maverick appeal. And doesn't fool anyone with a brain that he isn't still a moron unfit to be President.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So those worried about Clinton losing tonight, so far it's looking like she will win at least 4/6

Zornack

So normal Trump is an insane and bombastic racist misogynist.

But scripted Trump is incredibly obvious, boring and loses his maverick appeal. And doesn't fool anyone with a brain that he isn't still a moron unfit to be President.

Scripted Trump is just a boring Republican. No one wants this.

Prediction: Hillary will get a boost in polls due to the primary ending, Trump will blame it on the attempt to shackle his campaign (teleprompters, less bravado) and will return to the Old Trump.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think the economic message is really on point and will appeal to disaffected white people and racists but it's just so boring.

Paskil

Pity applause. He either needs to do all speech from teleprompter or none. There is just too much disparity between this speech and his regular, off the cuff speeches.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So this is what general election Trump looks like? Just another incoherent republican?

He must always speak off the cuff with no script.
The Republicans really do have a serious problem on their hands.

mackaveli

Phew. I thought that was going to be a good speech. Instead it was shit. Phew.

Yeah HAHA. I was sort of worried. But it was a joke.

I think Monday though will be interested if he outright's attacks the Clinton's. I wonder if his poll numbers will go up or down from that.

Ivanka seems pissed or something. She seems so focused on not making a face that it seems strange.

I really wonder what Ivanka thinks about her dad's policies and him running. Does anyone know Ivanka's politics before her dad started running?

IIRC, she used to hold fundraisers for Cory Booker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom