• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I thought Trump's speech was horribly written and delivered. Really highlights that this is not a traditional campaign, or a campaign at all: it's Trump and a ragtag group of amateurs sinking their ship before reinforcements can arrive. He needs help. I'd imagine the RNC is getting ready to play a larger role but given who is running Trump's campaign I just can't see this being a smooth transition.

Manafort hasn't been in the game for YEARS and Trump sucks. What a shitshow.

Manafort is the equivalent of Roger Clemens coming back to pitch for the yankees.

Crocodile

Part of their new course, actual MSNBC poster

a097514a360dead.jpg

Is this a real thing and not a photoshop? LOL

I actually think some of these people have been very good contributors even if I don't agree with their politics.

Podesta's comment on the VP search seemed to make it clear Castro isn't going to be seriously considered. They're focusing on experience and someone who can be vice president - which is what every VP search should focus on, but that's not always the case (Palin). I think this eliminates Perez as well, personally, who doesn't have any elected experience.

Emarv

Podesta's comment on the VP search seemed to make it clear Castro isn't going to be seriously considered. They're focusing on experience and someone who can be vice president - which is what every VP search should focus on, but that's not always the case (Palin). I think this eliminates Perez as well, personally.

Xavier Becerra time!

Tobor

Podesta's comment on the VP search seemed to make it clear Castro isn't going to be seriously considered. They're focusing on experience and someone who can be vice president - which is what every VP search should focus on, but that's not always the case (Palin). I think this eliminates Perez as well, personally, who doesn't have any elected experience.

Tim Kaine it is then.

Thanks for the responses. yeah I just saw on msnbc Sanders is projected winner for ND.

Im still catching up, has Sanders spoken yet?
He'll wait to see what happens with California I imagine. I am curious to see what he says. He won't concede tonight but the tone of his speech and whether he continues to attack will signify how far over the shark he's jumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom