• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Holy shit lol. Cenk expectedt Hillary to smother Sanders with love, and when she only spent a couple of lines on his campaign he was surprised and thinks it was a mistake lol. Guy is so hurt.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
I still cannot believe that Sanders made the argument that super-delegates should make him the nominee after all his critiques of the primary system being undemocratic. It's like, dude, you're literally asking for the very thing you railed against and simultaneously arguing that the most democratic part of the process (total votes & pledged delegates) should be ignored. Utterly ridiculous.

String of conflicting ideas put forward by the campaign and supporters

Super delegates shouldn't be counted and are undemocratic vs Superdelegates should switch to me because reasons
The voice of the people needs to be heard vs the voice of people like us only needs to be heard
Ignore the overall vote lead vs exclusively extrapolate caucus voting numbers by State to make things look better
You can't trust polls and there might be an upset vs Look at the polls where Sanders beats Trump by more
The nomination isn't decided until the convention vs Trump is definitely the Republican nominee
Trump must be defeated vs Trump over Hillary

So much twisting and turning.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It's so obvious she is happy to be done with the Primary ;)

Some great weaving of history and contrasting herself with Trump. This speech will be talked about considerably more than Trump's lame one.

Wallach

Who is this woman on TYT claiming Sanders is not rehearsed, is she serious? The guy who can't answer hardly anything outside the context of his one stump speech?

TheFatOne

Love the salt. How is Sanders speech not rehearsed? Mother fucker only knows exactly one speech. Can't wait to see the meltdown when Cali comes in.
Who is this woman on TYT claiming Sanders is not rehearsed, is she serious? The guy who can't answer hardly anything outside the context of his one stump speech?

Ana is deep in the Sanders bias. It's like the real life version of the picture. This sums it up perfectly for TYT.

1324596542030_7713053.png

Well, if there were any candidate to ever try to pull a 50 State Strategy for a Presidential campaign against, it's vs Trump!

I look forward to voting for our new Queen in November.

Paskil

Alright, might as well get it out of my system:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

I think she's now at least as good as Obama at campaigning.

Ehhhhhhhhh

Not really.

The speech was good, but Obama is just on a whole 'nother level.

She should definitely double down on smacking Trump around, that's her best stuff. Dude already accused her of orchestrating a massive campaign of bribery bordering on treason, the "negative campaigning" boat has already sailed. Just smash the dude.

My friends, at this moment on the hour the hill dawgs have breached the gates; our light berngade forces are scattered and unable to provide a defense. It is with profound sadness we must now concede defeat to Hillary Clinton; may the establishment have mercy on us

Her speech was pretty good

Hazmat

I want to see her confident and bringing the fight to Trump every day. Khaleesi just landed in Westeros. Fire and blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom