• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I think Bernie actually kinda blew up his spot. Overplayed his hand imo. I guess we'll see.

He has like 48 hours to wind his campaign down and schedule a concession speech before things start getting ugly for him. Well, uglier than they are now.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3Bicy50d2ltZy5jb20vbWVkaWEvQ2taV3dBeVhBQUFtLWxkLmpwZyJ9.oWmTJgiq3L0n7WfeUc-xGbMktKw.jpg

This is very tepid and doesn't even say anything about voting and taking on the establishment.

hawk2025

I think Bernie actually kinda blew up his spot. Overplayed his hand imo. I guess we'll see.

Lost his chance at going out at the top of his bargaining power.

Curious to hear Crab's take on this, since we were discussing it a couple of weeks ago.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Guys, just stop watching TYT.. they are biased garbage on the level of Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity.

Obama's a once in a generation dude, there's no one like him out there right now.

Pretty much.

Lol TYT calling themselves principled and truthful.

And Jimmy calling for a left wing tea party.

The bubble these people live in, good lord.

You know why the Tea Party happened? Because their values actually WERE under attack. They're increasingly marginalized, which is GREAT, because there values are TERRIBLE. There is no equivalent effort to move away from the Progressive wing of the Democratic party. It makes literally no sense to try and hijack the process, because their views are only becoming MORE powerful, not less.

TheFatOne

Do not want. Don't want what Jimmy Dore is selling. Sanders should push like the tea party? Dude is smoking crack. No thanks to bullshit purity tests, and immovable stances. Shit is poisonous, and I'm glad a year from now no one will even talk or remember Sanders. This movement doesn't fucking exist, and it does a huge disservice to see real work behind the scenes being completely ignored. The Obama coalition is right now poised to set the U.S. on a course slightly more left, and ensure a left leaning supreme court which will do wonders for the U.S. This Sanders movement is pure fiction based on the worst block of voters in the U.S.

Guys, just stop watching TYT.. they are biased garbage on the level of Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity.

Nah enjoy seeing the salt from these idiots. It's a great lesson on bias, and letting your bias consume you. Everyone has biases can't let them blind you like this.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Lost his chance at going out at the top of his bargaining power.

Curious to hear Crab's take on this, since we were discussing it a couple of weeks ago.

The loss in South Dakota is quite interesting, I don't see her winning SD and then losing CA.

It looks like he will lose, as of this post, 5 of the 6 contests tonight.

Please Bernie. Please. Please don't give another stump speech in two hours. Please. You don't even need to drop today. Just cut yourself some slack. It's over now Bernie just let it happen. Concede and fight the good fight with Hilldawg and
then I won't have to remove the Birdie sticker on my car.

shem935

Banned
Please Bernie. Please. Please don't give another stump speech in two hours. Please. You don't even need to drop today. Just cut yourself some slack. It's over now Bernie just let it happen. Concede and fight the good fight with Hilldawg and
then I won't have to remove the Birdie sticker on my car.

What? Bumper stickers are the height of tackiness. Get that outta here!

Boke1879

Also give it time people. IN the coming the months the bernie supporters who say they won't vote for Clinton will once we get into full GE mode.

Not a fan of the speech or delivery but I like how everything else was planned and executed about tonight. The tone of the message all day, that intro video, Podesta, etc.

Really curious about Sanders' tone. I have no problem with him not dropping out tonight. Hillary didn't drop out the night Obama clinched either. But if he trots out on the stage and savages Hillary again, as he has done for weeks, we're going to have a problem. This is Hillary's night, a night of celebration and one of history. The last thing any sane liberal or democrat wants is Sanders coming out and saying something disrespectful.

I would hope that his aides tell him to simply congratulate Hillary for her wins tonight, make your case/stump speech, and then set your sites on the DC contest. That's it.

Suikoguy

Also give it time people. IN the coming the months the bernie supporters who say they won't vote for Clinton will once we get into full GE mode.

She keeps this level of confidence, the debates will be so fucking embarrassing... for Trump.

Not a fan of the speech or delivery but I like how everything else was planned and executed about tonight. The tone of the message all day, that intro video, Podesta, etc.

Really curious about Sanders' tone. I have no problem with him not dropping out tonight. Hillary didn't drop out the night Obama clinched either. But if he trots out on the stage and savages Hillary again, as he has done for weeks, we're going to have a problem. This is Hillary's night, a night of celebration and one of history. The last thing any sane liberal or democrat wants is Sanders coming out and saying something disrespectful.

I would hope that his aides tell him to simply congratulate Hillary for her wins tonight, make your case/stump speech, and then set your sites on the DC contest. That's it.

Can't say i'd be pissed with such a scenario. Though, it's embarrassing for him to even give the appearance of continuing if he loses 5 of 6 contests tonight.

God these people are just fellating themselves.

Calling themselves honest amd truth tellers unlike all other media.

Cenk once literally insinuated that Correct the Record paid people to threaten Roberta Lange

Suikoguy

First results from CA starting to trickle in.

TheFatOne

I can't stop myself haha. It's 100% a hate watch at this point. I'll be fair, it's not delivering tonight. No major meltdowns or tantrums.

You missed the beginning then. Cenk looked like he was about to pass out at one point. Real meltdowns wont happen unless Clinton is up fairly big. For the most part they just appear defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom