• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
God if even half of this is true.... wow, he's horrible.

Well, poolitico does still consider their reputation to an extent. I'm sure most of it probably is true. Besides, it's corroborated by many people now.

Cipherr

Dizzaaaaaaaamn

Take the combative statement after the Nevada showdown.
“I don’t know who advised him that this was the right route to take, but we are now actively destroying what Bernie worked so hard to build over the last year just to pick up two fucking delegates in a state he lost,” rapid response director Mike Casca complained to Weaver in an internal campaign email obtained by POLITICO.
“Thank you for your views. I’ll relay them to the senator, as he is driving this train,” Weaver wrote back.

What a trainwreck.

CkZn6gKXEAA6Sio.jpg:large

On Clinton's victory Day, Sanders manages to get most of the Press Release to be about him. Incredible.

Sanders and Trump both having Putin's cronies working for them was always a weird look.

But Manafort is getting outmaneuvered by a random asshole you wouldn't trust to man a cash register and Bernie lost so Putin lost too I suppose.

Hazmat

Surprised about SF, least amount of Hispanics/blacks

I don't know much about CA, so apologies California-GAF, but I've wondered, do the high salaries and cost of living in San Francisco hurt Sanders there? It's definitely incredibly liberal, but does the Sanders message resonate with single adults that earn six figures and still can't afford to buy a house?

I got lucky on that. I saw the montana results with her ahead and went to that market. Crazy shit happened. Bernie's stocks were like 80 cents while Hillary was in the 20s even thought she was leading. I stocked up on cheap Hillary yes shares and cheap bernie no shares and sold when the market swung in Hillary's direction.

Yeah I bet on Montana and South Dakota.

Made some decent cash off of it.

Not to the level of you, but more than enough.

Bowdz

After reading that Politico tell all, I am seriously pissed off at Sanders. I don't want to pollute this thread with my full thoughts. I'm glad I never supported him and I can't wait to never hear from him again.

Beyond that, Queen slayed tonight. Is there any chance Cali is called tonight or is it going into tomorrow?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
After reading that Politico tell all, I am seriously pissed off at Sanders. I don't want to pollute this thread with my full thoughts. I'm glad I never supported him and I can't wait to never hear from him again.

Beyond that, Queen slayed tonight. Is there any chance Cali is called tonight or is it going into tomorrow?

I don't see how they can't call it anytime now. I think once they have a small percentage of election day voting records in most of the districts they can safely call it.

rodvik

LGBT + Technocrats?

Not so sure. I was amazed today at just how high the turnout was at our office. Some continued the Bern enthusiasm but a very large amount of pro Hillary voters loudly declaring they voted for her.

Anecdotal I know but it was striking. I think its finally sunk in to a lot of people that not only is she the best candidate running but also finally represents an opportunity to have a president who is a member of the majority of the population for the first time.

I do wonder if that will also factor into the general....

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-.../06/sanders-campaign-to-layoffs-coming-224046

Sanders campaign to lay off massive numbers of staff
By DANIEL STRAUSS 06/08/16 12:48 AM EDT
Sen. Bernie Sanders' campaign will lay off at least half of his presidential campaign staff on Wednesday, following the last multi-state primaries on Tuesday night.

The layoffs, confirmed by a Democrat connected to the campaign late Tuesday, will mostly be on the advance team and comes as Hillary Clinton sealed off his path to the nomination by securing a majority of pledged delegates.

Sanders' top campaign aides will remain, but staff in the remaining states and personnel whose jobs don't relate to the last primary in Washington, D.C., or the Democratic National Convention will lose their jobs.

Suikoguy

Well, 5 minutes until we see if Sanders starts to wind things down, or goes down in flames.

Slacker

I would assume you could find the Bernie speech on www.youtube.com/live. If nothing else, you can probably see it on the TYT livestream. Only problem is you may not be able to hear Bernie over the sound of the TYT anchors furiously sobsterbating while he's speaking.

edit: Thanks Huckster.

Slacker

these cnn people are starting to lose it

The media in general has this problem, but CNN goes above and beyond. To be "Balanced" they have to have someone on both sides of any given issue, even if one side is clearly wrong. They needed a talking head who doesn't believe judging by race is racist to be the counterpoint man. After they couldn't find anyone intelligent, they asked this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom