• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

hif8EB

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
MSNBC is going to be talking about the Poolitico article.

teiresias

Apparently they're going to talk about the Politico article on air on MSNBC. Looks like it may get some more mainstream television coverage tomorrow.

I'd take the Politico story with a grain of salt. Sounds like textbook bullshit from people who want to escape from this without taking a scratch.

Wait, you mean to tell me that Devine and Weaver would throw Bernie completely under the bus to save their own skin? I literally cannot believe that.

Bowdz

So if the margin in Cali remains the same, will Clinton have a 4 million vote advantage over Sanders? She's up half a mil right now.

Emarv

I'm not sure if the Politico story is 100% true or not. I'm sure some of it is close and some is exaggerated.

All I do know is Tad Devine is gonna make bank on a book deal.

shem935

Banned
Nate CohnVerified account
‏@Nate_Cohn
Clinton appears to lead in Election Day votes in the big 5 SoCal counties, at least so far. She had 65% in early vote. 54% in votes since

Wait, you mean to tell me that Devine and Weaver would throw Bernie completely under the bus to save their own skin? I literally cannot believe that.

I don't believe it's Weaver. I notice MSNBC bringing up a lot of doubts about the article too. A lot of this stuff sounds like fantasy, and some I'd confirm straight up as bullshit. Sanders is an ass but he is not the main center of the campaign's anger/madness.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Might this finally be coming to an end? Dear lord please

It's coming to an end whether Bernie wants it to or not. Even if he stays in everyone is going to treat this like it's over.

The vocal minority might try to keep the hope alive, but the vast majority are probably going to move on.

At this moment Bernie is really hurting himself if he stays in and gets left behind during the unifying process, but still wouldn't be surprised if he did stay in.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Nate CohnVerified account
‏@Nate_Cohn
Clinton appears to lead in Election Day votes in the big 5 SoCal counties, at least so far. She had 65% in early vote. 54% in votes since

Yeah, call this shit now media.

Emarv

This definitely isn't Weaver. Weaver is attacked a few times in the article and too much of a believer. Probably isn't Devine either.

I'd assume someone under them but close enough to at least speak with some authority (and fill in the blanks for the conjecture parts).

I can't see Bernie dropping tonight, not before he has a meeting Thursday with Obama and Reid. But stranger things have happened, and I doubt he's going to trust anyone in his campaign after that article dropped. Bernie's own Red Wedding.

teiresias

I almost feel bad at the amount of schadenfreude I'm feeling over what must be going down in the Sanders campaign right this second after the results tonight, the article about the campaign laying off half of its staff tomorrow, and this Politico article.

It all couldn't happen to a more sore loser.

Until it happens to Trump.

LOL Jimmy is losing his fucking mind.

And Cenk believes most Clinton supporters online are paid trolls because of course.

And Cenk accuses Clinton of being against Universal Healthcare.

People still don't get UH is not Single Payer.

They're talking about their credibility.

Talking transcripts....lol.

Maengun1

Someone standing right behind the MSNBC panel with a sign saying "ELECTION FRAUD. VOTER SUPPRESSION. CORRUPTED DNC. #STILLSANDERS"

They keep cutting to different angles and the sign reappears like 4 seconds later. Lol.

I'm so glad the crazies aren't taking over the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom