• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

Tonight has been perfect.

Bernie is left with no excuses. He will lose 4/6 tonight, including a CA loss by 10-15 points.

And Jimmy makes fun of what Clinton wears

Now completely downplaying Clinton being the first woman president and making fun of mansplaining.

Anyways fuck them they're not even amusing they're just assholes.

kadotsu

Banned
V8uXxV.gif

TheFatOne

What I love is that most of their election coverage is mostly them talking about themselves and how awesome and truthful and credible they are

They can't go half an hour without doing so. It's great. I wanted to do a GAF drinking game with TYT, but most people who participated would have been hospitalized with just drink any time they say mainstream media. One of my favorite parts so far is Ana justifying why she's now Bernie or bust because of the dirty tricks Clintons camp has played with the Nevada violence when Bernie ran a clean campaign. Could barely breathe I was laughing so hard .
LOL TYT bitterly talking about how not bitter they are.

Soooo good.

shem935

Banned
Kinda worried that Berns is going to take that Politico piece personally and lash out to his staffers and during his speech. We shall see. Only reason I am still up right now is to see what tone he sets going forward.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Kinda worried that Berns is going to take that Politico piece personally and lash out to his staffers and during his speech. We shall see. Only reason I am still up right now is to see what tone he sets going forward.

Same

The only logical conclusion to TYT tonight is they burn email servers praying for indictment, then destroy their set.

I tuned in for a minute where a dude was implying all democrats would be happy to support a candidate who hates the death penalty and fracking.

He does no that large portions of the country don't hate that? Get out of your bubble. Liberals aren't the majority

teiresias

Why would you worry about that? Let his supporters see the kind of delusional narcissist with an anger problem he is.

DuffDry

Only on the TYT will you have a panel of adults mock the mainstream media's infatuation with empty podium shots before transitioning into reading troll tweets off a tablet and dropping zingers like "dicklick."

Poor Wolf and Anderson have been on for like 9 goddamn hours. Dammit Bernie, I'm tired! There's no way we're not well past your bedtime, so hurry this up please. Then again it might take him a week to prep anything that's not just his stump speech.

lol @ Twitter catches that Sanders is only carrying the major weed producing counties of CA.
Have we already discussed Hillary's $12k jacket?
Her platform doesn't include "omg I'm middle class!" or "I can relate to your poorness" so I don't think anyone here gives a shit. Might largely laugh at the idea of paying that for a jacket but she can spend her own personal money on whatever overpriced shit she wants. Still better than Trump, regardless.

shem935

Banned
Why would you worry about that? Let his supporters see the kind of delusional narcissist with an anger problem he is.

Well they want that though. The ones remaining at least. The logical ones would be turned off. Bernie digging in his heels now would bring about the same for his most faithful and make the process harder. If he can come out and be gracious about the loss it can smooth things going forward. I'm worried he won't.

3phemeral

I keep thinking he's coming out because I hear cheers, so I check the tab the video is running on and see his supporters raising their signs but then he never comes out.

Here he comes. "The next President of the United States" *side eye*

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I think Sanders will take Montana.

So he will win 2 of 6 contests tonight, I would have guessed more but my suspicions yesterday about the AP annoucement not necessarily hurting Hillary certainly proved to be correct.

---

Sanders appearing now.

Cant imagine Sanders is happy right now. I'd hope that he keeps it simple as I said earlier. Celebrate your caucus victory, congratulate Hillary for winning NJ, claim CA is close, give your stomp speech, and get off the stage. He doesn't need to call her the nominee and I hope he doesn't bring up the AP.

Maengun1

omg the neverending chanting and refusal to stop cheering at politcal rallies always skeeves me out. Nothing to do with this one specifically, but jesus. I am way too chill for these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom