• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
We will do all of these things*

*Assuming Hillary assimilates every single bit of my platform.

mackaveli

So is this just a stump speech now ? And he won't mention Hillary at all? Till he concedes next week or something. Will he ask for donations?

Like, this would be a good concession speech if it is one.

Especially the "more than Bernie."

Fucking hell, don't let this opportunity go, Bernie. You have a great chance to repair your image in the party right now.

UGH NOT CONCEDED. GET FUCKED

Nope, no concession. I got too hopeful, not gonna happen tonight. Meeting on Thursday w/ Obama and Reid. At least he didn't drag Clinton?

Whoa. He's taking it to the convention?

I'm guessing the Politico article isn't wrong...

He's just full of himself now. What a schmuck. I thought he'd concede this week...

He's going to end up getting nothing at the convention at this rate. No one likes a sore loser...

I seriously have a problem with him denying history tonight. Especially when he claims to stand with the women's movement.

This is the epitome of male privilage. Hillary would be chased out in the same position

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
A steep fight?

What a fucking liar

He is mathematically eliminated tonight.

He was never going to concede tonight.
But I think he overplayed his hand and now has little bargaining power.
The Trump bump is over.
She has a huge mandate.

Crocodile

LOL @ winning DC (though I don't think its really that big a deal if he stuck around to DC)

Fuck off with the Philadelphia bullshit though. Why even say that. Stay that long and he's a raging asshole. Concede in a one or more weeks and he looks like a bigger chump.

Yup, I think this is a concession speech.

LOL

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Look at what you're doing, Bernie. Stop feeding the fucking delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom