• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paskil

Fuck you Sanders. Fuck you for not saying anything when the crowd boo'd Clinton calling you.

I was done with you months ago, but seriously, fuck you. Eat a goddamn bag of dicks.

He's not going to take it to the convention either. Unless he's a complete idiot. But he has to say it for now.

The winding down begins slowly when you're a cranky old man trying to hold onto the limelight.

shem935

Banned
Jon FavreauVerified account
‏@jonfavs
If Bernie truly intended on contesting the convention, he would've kept attacking Hillary. He didn't. Just needs time to land the plane.

Relevant and I agree. He acknowledged clinton and obama in a positive way. He is moving on.

Didn't see the speech. No attacks right? No need to concede tonight. But after DC he should.

He only attacked Trump. At the very least he seemed more conciliatory towards Clinton while going over his usual stump. I'm fine with him staying through DC if this is the kind of rhetoric we can expect.

Ahaha, fuck off geezer. I could even forgive you for not technically dropping until the last votes next week if you didn't let the crowd boo the actual nominee and threaten the party.

That speech started well and was different but wtf happened in the middle?
Didn't see the speech. No attacks right? No need to concede tonight. But after DC he should.
Letting the crowd boo Clinton is inexcusable.

Well I can't be totally unhappy with him, he didn't drag Clinton, congratulated her on her win, set his sights on dragging Trump and tried to rally his voters some more. Obama was the presumptive nominee for days before Clinton conceded.

FyreWulff

Yes

go to DC

ie the place that literally has no official representation in Congress, and even if it did, is demographically against you

Fuck you Sanders. Fuck you for not saying anything when the crowd boo'd Clinton calling you.

I was done with you months ago, but seriously, fuck you. Eat a goddamn bag of dicks.

Yeah he put up his hands and then did nothing else and let them get it out. He could have said just about anything to stop that. Fuck him. I'm serious, this guy is pathetic.

Hazmat

Ok Obama, you're up. Every time Sanders claims that he's taking it to the convention it underlines the degree to which he needs to be put out of business.

So this is bad right. He says he's going to keep fighting. I now want Obama to come out and endorse Hillary to put this Don Quixote campaign out of its misery.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
uUTd15d.jpg

‏@jonfavs
If Bernie truly intended on contesting the convention, he would've kept attacking Hillary. He didn't. Just needs time to land the plane.

Relevant and I agree. He acknowledged clinton and obama in a positive way. He is moving on.

Exactly what I think. He's winding down.

Bernie Sanders doesn't give a fuck about progressivism.

He cares about people doing it his way and making himself feel important, nothing else.

He's gonna concede, but man, not even any attempt to try and steer his supporters to go against Trump? That's grade A bullshit.

shem935

Banned
Chill people. He was measured and focused on Trump tonight. He is doing the bare minimum required for a candidate who just got stomped. Give him time. After DC if he doesn't drop you can be pissed.

Emarv

‏@jonfavs

Spot on. Give him time. This week will help.

He let's his supporters boo the nominee without even a token attempt to get them to stop.

He pretends that New Mexico, New Jersey and South Dakota just don't exist.

And then he has the audacity to pretend that he's anything other than what that Politico article reported.

I loathe that man.

So this is bad right. He says he's going to keep fighting. I now want Obama to come out and endorse Hillary to put this Don Quixote campaign out of its misery.

I don't think it's bad at all. He was conciliatory towards Clinton and has a meeting with Reid and Obama on Thursday. It takes time to wind down a campaign and this was a good way to start.

Reposting a bit from other thread. I don't care about a concession, he can do it on his own time.

But when your supporters boo someone that has worked 40 years in public service, and you don't stop them, you've lost my respect. Goodbye Mr. Sanders. I've known you since my days in college in Burlington.

You don't have an educated world view, and that is just too bad. She's given as much or more of her life to these causes as you have, just in a very different way.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
he just confirmed that politico article in my mind

The convention line was my line that and the steep hill.

Yeah, the lack of dealing with the booing of the actual nominee and taking it beyond DC, I think that Politico article is mostly correct.

he just confirmed that politico article in my mind

10000%

Chill people. He was measured and focused on Trump tonight. He is doing the bare minimum required for a candidate who just got stomped. Give him time. After DC if he doesn't drop you can be pissed.

He talked about Trump for like 2 minutes.

He talked more about what kept him from winning then he did Trump.

It was not a good speech.

He let them fucking boo her for longer than he let them boo Trump

TheFatOne

I just want Bernie to be done so I can see Obama take down Trump. You just know he is going to be out for blood especially since Trump was a birther. It's going to be great.

Bernie Sanders doesn't give a fuck about progressivism.

He cares about people doing it his way and making himself feel important, nothing else.

He's gonna concede, but man, not even any attempt to try and steer his supporters to go against Trump? That's grade A bullshit.

Were you like, completely absent when he was talking about Trump being a racist bigot that cannot get into the White House at all costs?

Paskil

He let's his supporters boo the nominee without even a token attempt to get them to stop.

He pretends that New Mexico, New Jersey and South Dakota just don't exist.

And then he has the audacity to pretend that he's anything other than what that Politico article reported.

I loathe that man.

I would probably let you put your drungus inside of me. Goddamn, I am so angry at Sanders right meow.

I wouldn't bother entertaining any notion of Sanders campaigning for her right now though.
Because he probably really truly deeply believes it should be him.

Unless I missed it, did Bernie let the crowd boo HIllary and Sanders do nothing to even try to stop them? Fuck off. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

And Bernie is just a mess. Ridiculous.

I mean how shitty do you have to be to not even thank the voters who fought for you elsewhere? You almost won a couple more states tonight, at least say thank you.

Were you like, completely absent when he was talking about Trump being a racist bigot that cannot get into the White House at all costs?

And yet he made the same stump speech he's made 1000x while catering it only to himself and not the party or the actual candidate who will run against Trump.

That's what he needs to do to get his supporters against Trump, not just continue to jeer.

Emarv

He doesn't need to campaign for her. He just needs to keep reiterating to his supporters that Trump is bad and they shouldn't vote for him.

Aah, thank you CNN panel for understanding that Sanders is insane and reminding us that we actually had a very historic night. Most people will have gotten to bed off of Clinton's speech.

I... I still can't believe he let them boo Clinton like that. The party isn't going to give him anything at this rate. Freaking nothing. No convention committee slots, no platform planks, no speech, no anything. And he'll have pissed off Obama. WHY would you ever deliberately piss off The Islamic Shock? That never ends well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom