• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

California's Geographic Sanders-Clinton Divide Suggests Ethnic, Rural-Urban Split

pqsbLVv.png

While exit polls have shown some states' Hispanic voters favoring Sanders, as FiveThirtyEight wrote this week, Clinton victories have tended to be large in some of the nation's most heavily Hispanic districts.

Of course, the state also has significant black and Asian-American populations. It appears that in some counties, minority voters helped push Clinton's vote total up, while white voters bolstered Sanders' totals in many places. Indeed, the five counties where Clinton got her lowest share of the vote are more than two-thirds non-Hispanic white.

Queen. I don't want a foreign policy neophyte

True...BUT...I'd have had a good think about it, tbh. Because...damn. She can give a barn burner. I didn't think she could, to be honest. She's fired up as all hell.

I actually want her as Veep as opposed to wanting her because I think it's advantageous.

Set the GOP back with Minorities?

Can you have negative numbers in polls?

Retroactive momentum!

"If Congress does not pass immigration reform in a path towards citizenship, I will use the executive powers of the presidency to move them along."

Bernie. Brah. This may be your last event running. PLEASE let someone tailor your stump speech for you. Please. PLEASE.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Not that it matters who he votes for because lol Idaho
Boisean here. I had to put a lot more friends on ignore this week due to the sheer number of 'she's so shrill' and 'still feeling the Bern' posts... and these were people who'd lasted the whole season without me blocking them. I can only imagine what the Monsanto hating, pothead, interpretive dancer friend of mine has been posting for the last few months.

I am about 20 minutes behind on MSNBC but HOLY SHIT WARREN.

RIGHT!?!

Oh, s4p, there's someone on there saying Bernie should announce he's running for President as an Independent, but tell all of his supporters to also help the Greens and Libertarians get ballot access....because in a competitive race with Trump/Quee/Stein/Johnson/Bernie.....Bernie will win in a landslide.

I am about 20 minutes behind on MSNBC but HOLY SHIT WARREN.

EDIT: SHE DID A MCCONNELL IMPRESSION!!!!one111!

I don't want warren fighting trump. I want her doing what she did her and barnstorming senate races and tying trump to mcconnell and every GOP senate candidate. They are enabling that racism and the public needs to get that
Bams can take care of hillary

TyrantII

Please no to VP Warren. She's our new liberal lion in Teddy's old seat.

Senate Majority Leader and / or Chair of the Banking and Finance committee please!

I don't want warren fighting trump. I want her doing what she did her and barnstorming senate races and tying trump to mcconnell and every GOP senate candidate. They are enabling that racism and the public needs to get that
Bams can take care of hillary

She made a really good connection between all of them tonight. It was well done and was damning.

Maengun1

The youtube like/dislike ratio on Obama's endorsement is neck and neck! I think her 'history made' video is nearing like 90% dislike though lol

Effect

Where can I watch a video of Elizabeth's endorsement?

It should be up later tonight or tomorrow. It doesn't happen until 9PM EST tonight though on the Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC. Though I expect someone will capture it and upload it before MSNBC get their official video up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom