• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
so i asked some gaffers what we should call Hillary when she's president and these are the answers i got:
- [ ] Queen Mother.
- [ ] President Clinton.
- [ ] President Rodham-Clinton
- [ ] President Rodham
- [ ] YAS QUEEN
- [ ] Madame President
- [ ] HRH Hillary
- [ ] President Queen
- [ ] Queen President
- [ ] God Emperor Clinton II

which ones your favorite? do y'all have any other suggestions? also i love you all gaf, such a list only could have spawned from this dear community :p

Madam and Madame are different words with different meanings. I don't think Madame is even technically an english word.

Holmes

Daniel B·;206324380 said:
Yeah, nothing to see here...

If you're thinking "Only 155 votes per precinct! Surely, that can't be right?", see the NY Times California Primary Results page for confirmation.

What a farce and Barack "TPP" Obama falling over himself to endorse Hillary "Cut it out!" Clinton, closely followed by Elizabeth "No friend of the revolution" Warren, what a shocker!
What kind of idiot made this graphics, lol? The Republican primary had 1.5 million votes counted on election night. And who takes the total number of votes, divides it by the number of precincts, and says that's how many votes per precinct there were? You can't do that.

Daniel B, if you're not gonna help yourself, don't post.

Owzers

Trump calling Elizabeth Warren goofy with all the stuff he says. "we've done very well with religion in general" at the beginning of his speech just now.

Really wish I could edit this to say "FRAAAAUUUUDDD!"

giphy.gif

533799.gif

bananas

Banned
PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Let This Thread's Days Be Few
PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| LET'S DO SOME MATH
PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| And This is Why Bernie Sanders is Actually Winning...

Hillary struggling with the pro-rape crowd which is unfortunate since it's pretty large.

This makes me want to vomit. At least many catholics seemed to do some soul searching after the shit hit the fan there. Penn state fans actually seem to treat Paterno with as much reverence as a god. And they actually think they were unfairly punished.

Zornack

How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board

Still don't get the love she gets on this board after seeing plenty of evidence of corruption under her and by her.

The allegation that his "only known qualification for a seat on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) was his technological know-how" seems to be untrue. I believe Raj was a board member of the American Security Project and served on Brooking's Foreign Policy Program Leadership Committee prior to his placement on the ISAB.

Citizens United (hey, I remember you!) is spinning the narrative as Clinton putting some woefully unqualified donor on the ISAB simply because of his monetary contributions. I do not believe this is accurate.

kirblar

The allegation that his "only known qualification for a seat on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) was his technological know-how" seems to be untrue. I believe Raj was a board member of the [American Security Project](http://www.americansecurityproject.org/about/board-of-directors/raj-fernando/) and served on the [Foreign Policy Program Leadership Committee at the Brookings Institution](http://www.brookings.edu/experts/desair?view=bio) prior to his employment by

Citizens United (hey, I remember you!) is spinning the narrative as Clinton putting woefully some unqualified donor on the ISAB simply because of his monetary contributions. I do not believe this is accurate.
Those are two different people.

It sounds like he wanted to legit get involved with this stuff, but it was like he walked into a Phd level class with a high school diploma instead of getting something entry-level.

Zornack

Those are two different people.

It sounds like he wanted to legit get involved with this stuff, but it was like he walked into a Phd level class with a high school diploma instead of getting something entry-level.

Oops, you're right, linked the wrong Raj bio.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'd like to think the media with their newfound testicles will call Trump out on all this bullshit.

Paskil

Is it possible that we will be seeing something nearing a Reagan/Mondale map, assuming this trumpster fire continues? I understand that a significant percent of right leaning voters will line up behind Trump, but what are the chances we'll see an even higher electoral count for Clinton than we did for The Islamic Shock in 2008?

Trump would still probably win Kansas even if he showed himself to be the Antichrist while Brownback's approval rating hit 0 and he promised to test nuclear weapons on random cities in Kansas, but it's not looking good for his chances overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom