• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Unnecessary Reminder: Bernie had to not only win the last 10 contests, he had to win them by absurdly high margins. That Queen has kept it close in states that he has won, plus proved tonight that she WILL continue to win some of these contests, combined with the Nevada shenanigans...

Bernie Sanders no longer has an argument for staying in the race that is worth entertaining. He has officially lost both the race and the mural mandate. I wonder if this will begin to be reflected in what little media attention he receives from here out.

cWTDqgz.gif

itschris

Looks like I was right on with my prediction last night!

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 1m1 minute ago

With 80% reporting, we are ready to make our latest call ever. We are calling Kentucky for Clinton based on Benchmarks. Clinton +1

Now let's see if I can be correct for both states (I predicted Sanders +6 in Oregon).

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Going to be a delegate tie no matter what now.

Sanders falls behind again, needs more votes in future contests.
Perhaps yelling at clouds will help Sanders!

gcubed

Going to be a delegate tie no matter what now.

Sanders falls behind again, needs more votes.
Perhaps yelling at clouds will help Sanders!

The optics of her winning is what's needed right now. It gives supers the chance to declare if they really want to, without looking bad.

mackaveli

I think I know what Bernie is doing:

I think Bernie's secret plan is to have his base insult clinton's base (death threats went to far though). This will result in Clinton's supporter's standing up and voicing their support for Clinton. A lot of Clinton supporter's are silent but in reality they outnumber Sander's supporters because Clinton is actually winning Primaries and has more votes. This will result in the Democrats to be more energetic and speaking out and pumping Clinton on social media and other outlets.

This will result in more positive feelings towards Clinton come the general election. This will increase enthusiasm short term and hopefully long term. This will continue past June 7th and California and until the convention. Bernie will then stop the roll call and announce everyone should back Hillary like Hillary did for Obama. Bernie will say it was all a ploy to get the democrats all fired up for the next couple of months and to get out the vote for the general election.

Who am I kidding, Bernie probably going to announce an independent run on June 7th when the media declares her the winner and that it was rigged.

mmmm this op is Glorious <3

Series of tubes AND Possible Nuke Area?

You dug deep, OP.

New thread, new subscription!

JS0AeE

awesome OP!
:D

That background music was excellent for reading through the OP.

The OP is hilarious.

It looks like bernie is slowly closing the gap in Kentucky even though he still won't meet his delegate target in that state.

Holy shit, this thread :LOLOLOL

series of tubes meme. gawd damn.

fuck yeah got top 10 again

...also i can't stop snickering at this fucking OP

Thanks, everyone! I spent 5 minutes on it.

Emarv

This is the first primary election coverage I haven't watched. I can't even pretend to take this race seriously anymore.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Called it back on February 1st:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=193929767&postcount=346

Sanders then starts losing support as the most radical supporters, even if they are a minority, make a lot of noise post-Iowa to the point where he'll have to come out and try to calm them down on numerous occasions, enough for this to become the sole point the media will be commenting on when talking about his campaign.

Crocodile

A) Why is there so much "diaoblosing" over Clinton losing States late in the primary given that the same happened to Obama and that race was closer?

B) What was Clinton's margin of victory by votes in Missouri?

A) Why is there so much "diaoblosing" over Clinton losing States late in the primary given that the same happened to Obama and that race was closer?

It's not Diablosing necessarily since we know she's got it overall. But the more she wins, the more pressure on him to drop. I'm about to start filtering out the word "momentum" in my browser if he keeps going on about it.

gcubed

shits teetering on the edge right now, Sanders wins, albeit insignificant, just keep shit moving. His losses move more people off of him. There has been a big shift before this away from him after the northeast results, her winning stops the bullshit momentum, we are going all the way.

She won KY, adam will donate his left testicle if she wins Oregon

Aaaaand ddhq calls it

Weird, given that CNN is at 93% reporting with Bernie up by like 150 votes while DDhq is at 88.4% reporting. I assume they know something we don't.

Actually, their numbers just updated to 88.6% and Bernie is ahead again. Why bother calling a race this close? I believe doing so too early bit them in the ass in Michigan.

Edit- aaaand it changed again.

Edit edit- I'm guessing it's that there's a chunk of Jefferson county yet to come in that gave them the confidence to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom