• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
He's pivoting!!! Everything he's said in the past will completely vanish now!

Can't wait till Joe Scarborough says Trump is legit because of his new "messaging" and his glorious pivot!!

ampere

RE: Trump being a Democrat plant

I know this is mainly said tongue-in-cheek, but also said because we're very confused what motivates Donald and what is going through his head. I think the damage that his campaign is doing to his brand is pretty severe and this makes me think there's no way he's intentionally self-sabotaging.

http://www.npr.org/2016/04/05/473146450/how-will-trump-the-brand-survive-trump-the-candidate

Is it possible that Ivanka is a double-agent? Yeah I guess? I think it's more likely that she wants to stay on good terms with her father and try to prevent him from doing anything too insane if he did become president. Who knows though.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
A couple million dollars iws not a small loan.

And this guy talks about business making products overseas and selling them here.
OH, hillary got him there

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I'm searching and I haven't found a match of lincoln saying that abandonment speech

---

She's making her self rich while making you poor

Says the fucking alleged billionare

NeoXChaos

Democrats have a good chance to end Rubio's career for good. It's going to be very interesting to see what Bush donors do (surely some will support him right), and what Bush supporters leak to the press.

FL Democrats outside of Nelson have found ways to screw every race they've run statewide for 20+ years.

Is whoever writes these speeches doing it in an isolated bubble, not aware of who's reading them? This speech is 50% total bullshit and 50% stuff Trump does as well.

Edit: I mean, like complete fucking lies on this Benghazi stuff. 100% debunked stuff.

Slayven

That's not what I'm talking about though, he's spent 90% of this speech staring down the teleprompter to his left. He looks and sounds like a little kid giving a book report in front of class, looking down at their paper the entire time

I know, it is kind of creepy and boring

giphy.gif

Okay. I don't think it's gonna pivot anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom