• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
PoliGAF, help me out here. I swear I've heard the name Strategic Campaign Group before but a quick google revealed nothing. Was it mentioned in conspiracy theories earlier this year possibly (like Louise Mensch stuff)?

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
She's boring evil rather than fun evil, I agree with that. Still incompetent though, so that's still a delight.

She's basically Kellyanne light.

Spicer looks uncomfortable when he's lying through his teeth. Sanders looks right at home, just like her dad.

DonShula

But I like Spicer more, nothing looks to phase Sanders and it's not as fun.

There's always the chance that the bolts will come loose once the job starts to take its toll. Granted, she is spawn of a pompous shill, working for a pompous shill, but she seems to have just enough humanity left that the things she'll be asked to do are going to wear her down over time.

Spicer is from RNC, he thinks he owes the press some kind of explanation.

Sanders is a product of the Trump campaign. She doesn't believe she owes the press anything.

That is why Sanders will be the press secretary going forward for sure.

I'm struggling to contain my "happening dance" urges but I'll wait until it's truly time.

This whole thing is just a wonderful illustration of why you don't stick your dick in a bees nest.

There's always the chance that the bolts will come loose once the job starts to take its toll. Granted, she is spawn of a pompous shill, working for a pompous shill, but she seems to have just enough humanity left that the things she'll be asked to do are going to wear her down over time.

I wonder how long that would take. For all the shit I give Spicer, I actually believe he cares, even though he is lying to our faces. I imagine he is counting the days until Trump releases him.

Side note. I'm actually ashamed that it took me so long to figure out she was Huckabee's kid.

Slizeezyc

I'm struggling to contain my "happening dance" urges but I'll wait until it's truly time.

This whole thing is just a wonderful illustration of why you don't stick your dick in a bees nest.

To be fair, that would make his micro-penis look much larger. So maybe not such a bad ideaaaaaaaaaa.

Teggy

She tried to defend her statement that she personally had heard from countless members of the FBI supporting the firing. Just too much.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Every day this gets more insane.

Edit: and the tweet below this makes it even moreso.

chadskin

C_kiCdCXoAA7ap9.jpg

This is real.

Every day this gets more insane.
We're into Day 3 of this fiasco and they've made no effort to try and stop the bleeding. In fact, they've constantly just made it worse. They don't seem to know what to do or say. There's no consistent messaging, there's no consistent talking points.

I don't really know when this ends being in the news. They just keep doing things and saying things that brings everything back to the headlines. At this point, their biggest problem is that they just will not shut up. Every day it's a new gaffe, or a new contradiction, or a new story.

Slacker

I predicted Huck Sanders would be replacing Spicy, but that was a pretty big goof. We may see the old boy come back out of the bushes sooner than I thought.

Slizeezyc

This CNN article has a LOLtastic headline considering what's inside. Also, of course, it comes full of terrible quotes from normal, everyday people (and of course it's all men being dumb within). It has every trope from "both sides" to "he's a smart businessman" to "anyone but Hillary" to slow realization of "I've made a huge mistake"

Many Trump backers are 'totally OK' with Comey firing: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/us/trump-comey-firing-voter-reactions/index.html

This CNN article has a LOLtastic headline considering what's inside. Also, of course, it comes full of terrible quotes from normal, everyday people (and of course it's all men being dumb within). It has every trope from "both sides" to "he's a smart businessman" to "anyone but Hillary" to slow realization of "I've made a huge mistake"

Many Trump backers are 'totally OK' with Comey firing: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/us/trump-comey-firing-voter-reactions/index.html

Trump was right when he said that he could shoot someone in the face and not lose voters. "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom