• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/863913873400836097

Cohen shares a modeling photo of his daughter (that completely misses the point of the Edie Sedgwick photo its an homage to), then follows up with this:

uTeh3AQ.jpg

These people have problems.

I would be surprised if 2018 doesn't set a record for young people voting in midterms tbh. Anti-Trump social media is going to be nonstop "you need to go vote" leading up to November.

Wilsongt

I would be surprised if 2018 doesn't set a record for young people voting in midterms tbh. Anti-Trump social media is going to be nonstop "you need to go vote" leading up to November.

Well, you'll definitely have an increase in young, "disenfranchised" young men voting for their lord and savior's people.

studyguy

lol well it's been fun McMaster:

https://twitter.com/noahpollak/status/864214523120672768
Noah Pollak (@NoahPollak)
Admin official who told Israelis the Western Wall not part of Israel: McMaster

https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/864216534918606848
Ben Jacobs (@Bencjacobs)
Well-connected pro-Israel operative says McMaster made the inflammatory statement about the Kotel to Israeli gov't https://t.co/XnIFEJlTBB

https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/864215195526340608
Barak Ravid (@BarakRavid)
BREAKING: WH spokesman tells me US diplomats' comments on Western Wall "don't reflect the U.S. position & certainly not POTUS's position"

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
We need to start a group called Just Us Dems and see if we get any accidental donations.

It's a public interest non profit dedicated to educating people about the potential deception of homonyms

Just got the e-mail from Clinton. That certainly was a blast from the past. Shame all that money will be funneled into wall street's hands as the establishment billionaires emails planned parenthood lock her up scandal.

Atlagev

Just got the e-mail from Clinton. That certainly was a blast from the past. Shame all that money will be funneled into wall street's hands as the establishment billionaires emails planned parenthood lock her up scandal.

Honestly, that font gives me PTSD. Just too many bad memories. Start fresh, Hildawg.

Slacker

"Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...sm_tw&tid=sm_tw&tid=sm_tw&tid=sm_tw&tid=sm_tw

Of course he did.

I wonder if he ever complained about his opponents handling of classified information oh wait of course he did.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." Not fit!

If McMaster is the only thing preventing war with Iran then I definitely don't want him gone regardless of "legitimacy"

So you would prefer John Bolton or someone of his ilk?

Case in point, McMaster's statement for the WaPo story.

Democrats really need to figure out what to focus on, because this is just like the campaign. Trump does so many things that are regarded as untouchable before, nothing will stick.

I'm not even angry at this. I passed that a while back. Now there's just this hollow sense of exasperation. The sheer hypocrisy of it...

Note: Still angry at stuff, just not this. It's just too predictably stupid.

Case in point, McMaster's statement for the WaPo story.

Democrats really need to figure out what to focus on, because this is just like the campaign. Trump does so many things that are regarded as untouchable before, nothing will stick.

Trying to be dreadful on as many fronts as possible would be a, um, novel re-election strategy. But, hey, he won in 2016 so clearly it's working just great
for 38%

GrapeApes

Just wondering how the right wing is going to twist themselves to defend Trump on this. Technically the President can declassify whatever he wants. Can't wait for guys to say giving information to Russian spies is okay as long as the President does it.

Another day, another scandal for any other President. Just another day for this clown.

Just wondering how the right wing is going to twist themselves to defend Trump on this. Technically the President can declassify whatever he wants. Can't wait for guys to say giving information to Russian spies is okay as long as the President does it.

They'll talk about the liberal media, they're not pro-Trump they're anti-liberal.

I wonder if he ever complained about his opponents handling of classified information oh wait of course he did.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." Not fit!

I like this quote from the article:

Current US Intelligence Official said:
“Trump seems to be very reckless, and doesn’t grasp the gravity of the things he’s dealing with, especially when it comes to intelligence and national security. And it’s all clouded because of this problem he has with Russia

Nice vaguarities, I wonder what it could be...

Trying to be dreadful on as many fronts as possible would be a, um, novel re-election strategy. But, hey, he won in 2016 so clearly it's working just great
for 38%

No, the fear is that when he gets a good news cycle, things go up. He won re-election with bad favorability numbers too. What happened in 2016 again is that last two weeks news focused on Clinton emails, that was the only story that stuck to Clinton.

Trump was helped that instead of 200 hours being focused on his X issue, he had 30 hours focused on 6 different issues. So nothing stuck out in a big way.

Hillary did far worse. She sent her classified emails to Huma who sent it to Weiner. When subpoenaed she bleached her server and smashed her blackberries. Why no media outcry?

Zolo

When you can't defend, you attack.

No, the fear is that when he gets a good news cycle, things go up. He won re-election with bad favorability numbers too. What happened in 2016 again is that last two weeks news focused on Clinton emails, that was the only story that stuck to Clinton.

Trump was helped that instead of 200 hours being focused on his X issue, he had 30 hours focused on 6 different issues. So nothing stuck out in a big way.

k.

Hopefully Dems are smart enough not to nominate someone with dreadful favorables of their own again. Then we can only hope that terrible performance as president might somehow "stick."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom