• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armaros

DAENbk9XgAQTsXh.jpg

"I will just state the obvious"

CNN reporting that Comey wont be testifying anymore since they have a special prosecutor now, she said she only had a single GOP source though. She also reported from the same source that Rosenstien was so pissed at the WH last week that he was going to quit.

Gruco

Banned
Nothing will happen anyway. This is all part of Steve Bannon's master plan to keep us all distracted from....other things, maybe?

Diablos

Hillary should be in the WH right now.

Trump is a self-serving narcissistic loon who will stop at nothing to win and Russia knew this one was for the ages and in the worst way for us

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I take back any criticisms of him not following through with his threats to resign.

This is a much better way to get revenge.

Mueller: "I accept this responsibility."
Between that quote, Comey's "I can give you honesty", Steele's dossier, Kislyak being a noted spy recruiter and Russia's involvement, this whole thing feels like an actual political thriller happening in real time.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
DOJ deliberately didn't tell him or the Whitehouse before so they couldn't do anything about it.

I have always felt McConnell is more involved than mere cynical wrangling of an opportunity.

Even Sessions did not know.

Kusagari

If someone made a movie of just the last three days(let alone the entire Trump saga beginning in 2015) nobody would find it believable.

Amir0x

Banned
Between that quote, Comey's "I can give you honesty", Steele's dossier, Kislyak being a noted spy recruiter and Russia's involvement, this whole thing feels like an actual political thriller happening in real time.

If someone wrote a political thriller like this even one year ago, we'd say that person had a laughably thin understanding of American politics and peddled such ridiculous scenarios that no rational person could read the novel and not leave aghast at the sheer absurdity of it all.

In 2017, it only took 4 months for Trump to get here. I mean we all knew he was a disaster, that unlike any candidate in our lifetimes he was uniquely dangerous. But this is just beyond any possible metric for prediction. This shit is bonkers.

Diablos

Wait, Kislyak recruited spies? For real real?

For fucks sake

It's like Russia is attacking us politically and diplomatically and gloating about it

Allard

For fucks sake

It's like Russia is attacking us politically and diplomatically and gloating about it

Yes its among the many reasons he was being wire tapped. Those Russians that got deported near the end of the Obama presidency were supposedly agents designed to turn Americans as agents for Russian interest and supposedly Kislyak was their boss. Its why the Flynn tapes were so coveted with his meeting beyond the sanctions, he went to them the day of that deportation and additional sanctions levied.

For fucks sake

I think he primes the pump rather than like goes up to people and says hey wanna be a FSB asset.

The failing NYT wrote an article a while back about how he is sad because no one wants to be friends anymore with him in DC.

I expect the leaks to dry up for a bit as the FBI gets back into shape.

Guess the fun is over for awhile.

Oh well, bring on the ACHA CBO report and the Georgia election!

Diablos

I expect the leaks to dry up for a bit as the FBI gets back into shape.

Guess the fun is over for awhile.

Oh well, bring on the ACHA CBO report and the Georgia election!
I feel like we have no way of knowing what's coming next

Things are happening so fast

How so? I read that a similar thing happened to Nixon.
As the Pres becomes increasingly toxic some members of congress may be less eager and enthused to get big legislation worked on

Take a nap - Trump Fires Comey
Get back to playing P5 after reassembling my PS3 - Trump dicks over Mossad, Comey Memo revealed
Go out to get my transcripts from my previous college - SPECIAL COUNSEL

All the crazy stuff happens when I'm not observing it. Quantum Trumpster Fire.

what the hell are we gonna do with ourselves when we go back to a normal administration

demand the introduction of some choice laws to make sure this bullshit doesn't happen again

If everything ends as hoped, it's a shame we'll never get our era's equivalent of the Frost-Nixon interviews, because Trump can't speak coherently enough

teiresias

Toobin on CNN just said Mueller can be fired by Trump, so I'm not sure what the truth is on that matter yet.

Of course, it would be utterly stupid to do so politically.

I like how Trump fired Comey who he had some control over and who was desperate for funding and now he has a special investigator who he can't fire and has no control over who is bringing in the best lawyers he can find to help him.

Trump took a thorn in his side and turned it spear stabbed into his rib cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom