• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
carter page, play the dumb guy. turns out he is the master informant to the fbi.

- this was in reference to the "who is littlefinger post."

on all accounts carter page is portrayed as an imbecile. while other reports claim the supposed audio of trump, paul ryan, sessions, fort, page, kysilak was recorded by page. and the reason page goes on cnn once a week is to prove his health and wellbeing. ****

i think hes just extremely gullible and an idiot

Sadsic

And then you would say "like the mess Democrats left in 2008?" Or California and Minnesota where Democrats had amazing success post recession (and post Republican leadership). Or in Kansas, Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Michigan where Republicans are running shit into the ground?

There is probably some conservative equivalent to this yes

wonder how long, if at all, he was/has been an fbi informat.

edited my post

"this was in reference to the "who is littlefinger post."

on all accounts carter page is portrayed as an imbecile. while other reports claim the supposed audio of trump, paul ryan, sessions, fort, page, kysilak was recorded by page. and the reason page goes on cnn once a week is to prove his health and wellbeing. ****

i think hes just extremely gullible and an idiot "
don't want to cause confusion

There's probably a file somewhere at the FBI noting "we interviewed him for information and found that he was simply an idiot."

"mr page please stop throwing your poop"

edited my post

"this was in reference to the "who is littlefinger post."

i think hes just extremely gullible and an idiot "
don't want to cause confusion

oh no i got that i was just kinda musing about a) if they ever got to him and b) if they did how long ago?

sphagnum

Banned
They need to redo the script for Episode 9 to make Snoke an idiot who lucked his way into power and Hux and Kylo Ren his alt right fanboys.

Not sure if this was noticed, as it was earlier today (around 6 pm eastern) as the Comey news was breaking but it seems we're arresting reporters in this country now for asking questions of administration officials.

ACLU of WV‏Verified account
@ACLU_WV

BREAKING: Dan Heyman from @PNS_News has been arrested at the WV State Capitol by Capitol Police for trying to ask Secretary Price a question

Not sure if this was noticed, as it was earlier today (around 6 pm eastern) as the Comey news was breaking but it seems we're arresting reporters in this country now for asking questions of administration officials.

@ACLU_WV

BREAKING: Dan Heyman from @PNS_News has been arrested at the WV State Capitol by Capitol Police for trying to ask Secretary Price a question

Looks like he was released too.

Tall4Life

@ACLU_WV

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Maybe some dirt was coming about Sessions.

edit: Who thinks the Democrats will throw all of this under the carpet if they win big in 2018 or the presidency in 2020? They'll move on, investigate nothing, afraid to be called out as doing a coup or turning the country into a dictatorship, just like Obama with the 08 crisis.

Would Trump not having dementia be better or worse for the country? I'm not convinced either way.

Worse because Trump likely to start suffering from dementia at his age and if he doesn't already have dementia, imagine how he would act WITH dementia.

Maybe some dirt was coming about Sessions.

edit: Who thinks the Democrats will throw all of this under the carpet if they win big in 2018 or the presidency in 2020? They'll move on, investigate nothing, afraid to be called out as doing a coup or turning the country into a dictatorship, just like Obama with the 08 crisis.

Are you kidding me? Why WOULDN'T democrats go after trump? Trump has already provably violated the emoluments clause. Plus, getting Trump in jail would probably demoralize Trump's fanbase considering that they were promised that Hillary would be in jail.

Worse because Trump likely to start suffering from dementia at his age and if he doesn't already have dementia, imagine how he would act WITH dementia.

Are you kidding me? Why WOULDN'T democrats go after trump? Trump has already provably violated the emoluments clause. Plus, getting Trump in jail would probably demoralize Trump's fanbase considering that they were promised that Hillary would be in jail.

I'm pretty sure Trump already HAS early dementia. My question is whether him without it, and potentially more competent, would actually be more dangerous given the harmfulness of his stated agenda, than his current state, in which he appears unable to do much of anything without fucking up profusely and can't even stay on-message for more than a day or two.

C_bsP3aVwAEd-_b.jpg

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/donald-trump-has-attacked-american-democracy

The New Yorker with a hell of a lede

At a time like this, it is important to express things plainly. On Tuesday evening, Donald Trump acted like a despot. Without warning or provocation, he summarily fired the independent-minded director of the F.B.I., James Comey. Comey had been overseeing an investigation into whether there was any collusion between Trump’s Presidential campaign and the government of Russia. With Comey out of the way, Trump can now pick his own man (or woman) to run the Bureau, and this person will have the authority to close down that investigation.

That is what has happened. It amounts to a premeditated and terrifying attack on the American system of government. Quite possibly, it will usher in a constitutional crisis. Even if it doesn’t, it represents the most unnerving turn yet in what is a uniquely unnerving Presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom