• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

TheOGB

Banned
shieeet

...So the full game releases in less than two days. I'm hyped, but... it seems so weird after being with the beta for so long.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
We went all out on them to make them really worth collecting and holding onto.
Would you please consider updating Filia's face to look more like the card version? To quote SolarPowered, right now she has a "derp face". That card looks moderately attractive and more in line with the rest of the female cast.

We went all out on them to make them really worth collecting and holding onto.

How do these work anyways? This and Divekick are the first games I have with trading cards.

Would you please consider updating Filia's face to look more like the card version? To quote SolarPowered, right now she has a "derp face". That card looks moderately attractive and more in line with the rest of the female cast.

IGG donation campaign to get Fillia a plastic surgery? :p

How do these work anyways? This and Divekick are the first games I have with trading cards.

IGG donation campaign to get Fillia a plastic surgery? :p

You play the game and the cards drops. The amount of cards dropped is half of the total cards the Skullgirls have 13 cards you have 7 of them drops to you, the rest you need to trade or buy them from the Steam Market.

joe2187

Banned
You play the game and the cards drops. The amount of cards dropped is half of the total cards the Skullgirls have 13 cards you have 7 of them drops to you, the rest you need to trade or buy them from the Steam Market.

You'll also (very rarely) randomly receive booster packs that contain three random cards after you've earned all the card drops.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Aw, I like Filia's "derp face".

Meteorain

So I got a beta code yesterday and got to try the game today.

Got to say, I really really like it. The netcode is really impressive and I'm having lots of fun with the game itself. Really liking Ms. Fortune and Valentine. Always go 1 character though; can't be dealing with more characters!

Oh man the cards are looking ace! And with 13 maybe one of them will be another good look at robo-fortune https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSLPtOiCIAAx2KB.jpg

Is this going to be my first game where I care about collecting all of the cards? It very well may be.

:p

~

In the update today they added a bunch of new Squigly palettes and went on to remove a bunch of the ... less than good ones!

lOY2m7e.png

Ok, I'm going main Cerrebella because I really like her Cere-copter assist. What combos should I know for her? I'm also interested in Filia and maybe Double. But I'm not sure yet. For now, my team might be Valentine/Cerebella/Parasoul.

Dahbomb

Ok, I'm going main Cerrebella because I really like her Cere-copter assist. What combos should I know for her? I'm also interested in Filia and maybe Double. But I'm not sure yet. For now, my team might be Valentine/Cerebella/Parasoul.
I only know one simple Cerebella combo:

cr.LP, cr.MP, crHP
j.MP, j.HK
cr.LK, cr.MK
j.LP (tap repeatedly until you bring them to the ground)
st.LP, st.MP, st.H, Cerecopter, Super

TheOGB

Banned
Is this going to be my first game where I care about collecting all of the cards? It very well may be.

:p

~

In the update today they added a bunch of new Squigly palettes and went on to remove a bunch of the ... less than good ones!

lOY2m7e.png
All my faves still in (5, 9, 14, 16)
14 looks even better
Zone-Tan and Marie palettes
Aww yiss. RIP Earthworm Jim

Dang just realized this unlocks at 1PM EST and not midnight D:
Also checked and noticed that, was confused at first, but hey, squeeze every bit of polish you can into it Lab Zero.

VariantX

Well, I know what im playing for the next two maybe three hours. Was worried steam screwed something up when it didnt unlock on time.

Top Bottom