• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed to add another game to the newest Build a Bundle, so I got someone here a copy of the 2008 marble game Spectraball. It's a pretty good marble game, and earlier this year they randomly gave it an HD remake for free via patch on Steam.

ss_c0c9b74da9eed33387b7eb6fb21a3fcff6a111bc.1920x1080.jpg

ss_e79e035d53940c8da83feb12d48940719f92a614.1920x1080.jpg

So if you think you'll play it, reply to this post and I'll PM you the key.

It's usually under 2 dollars during sales too, and is worth checking out.

Tak3n

Banned
I needed to add another game to the newest Build a Bundle, so I got someone here a copy of the 2008 marble game Spectraball. It's a pretty good marble game, and earlier this year they randomly gave it an HD remake for free via patch on Steam.

So if you think you'll play it, reply to this post and I'll PM you the key.

It's usually under 2 dollars during sales too, and is worth checking out.

I spent too many hours on Marble Madness!! Remember that game :)

anyway can I get a key please

Knurek

Rang the second bell in Dark Souls...

Damn, the game is honestly too intense at times - finished the Queelag fight with no flasks left and less than half HP.

cicero

Unpacked the booster pack because I couldn't resist the temptation. No foils but the worst case scenario would make me miss out on 30 cents.

I did the same thing, the foils for Defender's Quest are going for so much right now. The temptation was too high. I regret doing so now though, the booster packs were/are going for $4.50...

FACE

Banned
lol I still remember that first time I saw mk1, in uruguay of all places. tv store was closed for the night, but a tv was still on, game demo on infinite loop, in all it's goriness.

eventually I got over it I guess, since I remember playing the shit out of mk3 ultimate on my genesis

yeah machete is my favorite weapon in the game

I really like the straight up knife, just barging into a room and swinging that shit like a madman, finally throwing and sticking it into some russian mobster's eye.

(but I meant fatalities as in mortal kombat :p)

Lol, I thought you were talking about the executions :p

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Man, I wish I could like Brütal Legend. Huge Schäfer & DoubleFine fan, and I love the writing. But I really dislike Heavy Metal.
I need a Jazzy Legend. :p

Monaco has had a Mac version on Steam for a long time, but it's really just a mistake on Valve's part, as it doesn't actually download a Mac version. I hope that is coming soon!

zkylon

zkylewd
Man, I wish I could like Brütal Legend. Huge Schäfer & DoubleFine fan, and I love the writing. But I really dislike Heavy Metal.
I need a Jazzy Legend. :p
hah, I'm not into heavy metal at all but brutal legend just transmits the love in a way I really got hooked into.

bought a dragonforce cd, even, lol

Grief.exe

Thomas Was Alone is quite the game.

Enjoying the gameplay, music, atmosphere, and narration.

Couldn't wait for the cards to drop before I played it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Inhuman Rampage??

yeah

went to a heavy metal music for the first time in my life (with a very characteristic heavy metal store clerk) and bought it for my brother for his birthday

we listened to the whole cd while being impressed by how awesome a human being has to be to write a song about ninjas

Thomas Was Alone is quite the game.

Enjoying the gameplay, music, atmosphere, and narration.

Couldn't wait for the cards to drop before I played it.
thomas was alone has cards now?

was hoping for cards to be the excuse to grab all my missing bonus dot thingies

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Set the controller for the heart of the sun.
To be honest, I'm not a fan of early Floyd. Atom Heart Mother is as far back as I go, with the occasional gem like Gilmour's "The narrow way".

Still, I laughed at the name. Someone please make it happen!

hah, I'm not into heavy metal at all but brutal legend just transmits the love in a way I really got hooked into.

bought a dragonforce cd, even, lol
I'm really hoping that this happens to me too when I finally sit down and play it.

Holy shit, can you imagine how amazingly trippy the overworld would be?
I would play this.
Someone said once that Zeno Clash was like a playable Yes cover. I plan on finding out if that's true pretty soon.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm really hoping that this happens to me too when I finally sit down and play it.
uh I guess it depends on your disposition. I laughed the glam rock villains in brutal legend even if I love bowie to death and pretty much all his cds. stuff like that

gameplay is kind of rough but I enjoyed it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
There actually is a Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Kawaii MP Personalization Pack

why

And it has a bacon weapon skin. GOTY? GOTY

The kawaii skin is the first piece of cosmetic DLC I have ever even considered picking up (on sale).

The bacon skin on the other hand is so bad I actively look for other guns to use if in pick one up while running knife class.

Grief.exe

thomas was alone has cards now?

was hoping for cards to be the excuse to grab all my missing bonus dot thingies

It was announced on the developers twitter. Don't know when they will actually appear though, hopefully with the update tomorrow.

No source right now since I'm at school.

Random question about keys: I tried redeeming a key from an old Humble Bundle, and it said I already owned the games attached to it. Checking my account history, I had previously bought those games directly on Steam, I didn't get them from the bundle. Is the key still redeemable by someone else or did I just use it up?

Random question about keys: I tried redeeming a key from an old Humble Bundle, and it said I already owned the games attached to it. Checking my account history, I had previously bought those games directly on Steam, I didn't get them from the bundle. Is the key still redeemable by someone else or did I just use it up?

Nah, it should still work.

Rufus

No, you can give it away.

Dr Dogg

I think you get a foil badge if you make a badge out of all foil cards

So here's a thing then. Seeing as you can rank up your badges by another complete set does that mean if you had a foil badge would collecting a non foil set downgrade you badge? Would collecting a set of foils to upgrade a standard badge change that to a foil one?

And I thought hats and that hatconemy were a bad thing. Oh boy are people going to be spending big for some shiny shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom