• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

smr00

Banned
This is how HolyBaikal started...I just know it.

I went to check out your Steam profile and found naught but this. :(

Start buying indie bundles. You will have tons of games that you will most likely never play alongside beloved titles at massive discounts. That some will never be played doesn't make the bundle deals any less great. That is where the vast majority of my unplayed games have come from.

I really feel like buying you Bad Rats for some reason. If only to broaden your Steam horizons.
Pretty much this. There could be a $5 bundle with lets say 10 games in it. 2 Games i want and both those games retail for $10-15. That's a good and the other 8 games i can either trade or give away.

I bought a indie bundle a couple days back for $5 that came with like 12 games and had 3 games i really wanted that would of cost me $30 on steam, gave the other keys away.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
The sonic hits collection is an insane deal. I wonder if it's a pricing error.

WHOA. That is an incredible deal! If you don't have Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, now there's absolutely no excuse.

KingKong

So now Trackmania had steam workshop

Now if only they could get rid of their insane UI and let servers run different game modes. $18 is still too much for Valley especially since everyone will just keep playing Stadium, Canyon is pretty much dead atm

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
lmao

Didn't Anno 2070 get a bigger discount? I recall buying it for less as a complete package.

Also neat, Sonic.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
75% off (Free Weekend):

spotlight_image_english.png

spotlight_image_english.png

Killing Floor is 80% off and will probably have that Free Week.

Are the free weekends up on steam right now? I just see the sale prices.

Omikaru

It seems the Sonic Hits Collection (which includes a lot of games, plus All-Stars Transformed) is the same price as All-Stars Transformed. £4.99 each. Misprice?

Addnan

Sonic collection is £4.99 comes with Sonic & All Star Racing Transformed. Is the same price as transofrmed alone. Mis-price. Buy it quick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope everyone plays Sonic Racing Transformed, the game mops the floor with Mario Kart. It's not even a contest anymore.

Volotaire

If anyone is playing L4d on the free weekend online, be warned the L4D2 community are among the worst out there. probably the worst. Very hostile to beginners.

Freezard

Dammit. I already bought the Sonic Collection for $10 on Amazon so I have all the games except Transformed ;_;

Extra copies?

Darkroronoa

Bought the sonics,amazing deal

edit:looks like i only got 8 of them :( except some of them are on the sega collection,anyone knows?

inky

Woo, snatched before the fix.

You see More_Badass, this is how it happens :p I wasn't going to buy any games today, then I ended up getting like 5 for $7.5 hahaha. Damn you Steam.

Volotaire

Isn't that only true for Versus? (and maybe campaign mode Expert?)

That's basically what L4D is, Versus is the main part of the game. The campaign acts as a tutorial of kinds. Of course, the other modes will be better off, but that's because the other people will be beginners as well.

rookiejet

It boggles the mind that some publishers still believe that DRM works although it's been repeatedly shown to be easily surmountable by hackers, and's ultimately just inconveniencing legitimate customers.

It will get cracked, and shared. It's inevitable. And using bittorrent, and other file-sharing methods, is not a hurdle, it's been made sufficiently easy for the average computer user.

Just stop making it worse for your paying customers. Please.

EDIT: Sorry. I was venting about Final Fantasy VII's DRM. I don't even like that game.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
That Sonic pack is insane, but I just picked up a similar pack on Amazon. $2.50 more and missing a couple games, though. Not enough to warrant picking up this pack, since SA2 looks like butt and I can get the Racing Transformed DLC for just 75 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom