• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances these games will go on sale for the Steam summer event:

Gunpoint
Monaco
The Swapper
Rogue Legacy
Super Meat Boy
Hotline Miami
Mark of the Ninja
Bastion
Dust:An Elysian Tale
Receiver
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Am I missing any games from this list? Shank series maybe? Any horror games besides Amnesia? Talking action, puzzle, or adventure category. Any help is much appreciated.

Volotaire

Am I missing any games from this list? Shank series maybe? Any horror games besides Amnesia? Talking action, puzzle, or adventure category. Any help is much appreciated.

Bit Trip Series, Runner in particular

Walking Dead Telltale (independent?)

Limbo

Braid

Shank

Dear esther

Proteus

Orcs Must Die

Papo and Yo

Chivalry medieval Warfare

Wok

• Mark of the Ninja
  • Antichamber
  • Blocks That Matter
  • English Country Tune
  • The Adventures of Shuggy
  • The Cave
  • Rochard
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • La-Mulana

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
If we hear anything about Halo officially coming to Steam it would likely be this saturday wouldn't it at the Halo Council panel at RTX ?

May be just wishful thinking though!

L4D2 is offline as well for campaign, survival and some other modes but not versus; there's fun to be had there. But the real meat of the game is when you get to Versus. It's a whole new dimension, especially with friends.

Oh that's great news [for me]. If I'm able to sample the game offline in single player and not be anxious about being a complete useless waste of space that will adversely affect my co-op team mates who actually know what they are doing then I can have a good crack at it in this weekend's free play spell and see if I like the game enough to buy it and go for the multi player.

Thanks for the clarification :).

Divius

Oh that's great news [for me]. If I'm able to sample the game offline in single player and not be anxious about being a complete useless waste of space that will adversely affect my co-op team mates who actually know what they are doing then I can have a good crack at it in this weekend's free play spell and see if I like the game enough to buy it and go for the multi player.

Thanks for the clarification :).
Just play with some friends or GAFfers. I'm sure they will be forgiving :p

Depending on timezones etc I'd play with you, feel free to add me.

Autofokus

I have keys for

- Alan Wake (Collectors Edition) - gone (Vardhan)
- Alan Wake: American Nightmare - gone (DeadlyVirus)
- Fractal - gone (Cth)
- Tiny and Big in Granpda's Leftovers - gone (BorntoPlay)
- The Walking Dead (Complete Season) - gone (&Divius)

Quote the game (only 1 please) you want, first come/first served - I will PM you the key.

Enco

Any follow up after the rumoured Steam game sharing?

I'm guessing they pulled out after MS changed their tune?

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Just play with some friends or GAFfers. I'm sure they will be forgiving :p

Depending on timezones etc I'd play with you, feel free to add me.

I'd possibly be down as well. I suck at L4D2. I was okay in the first game, but for some reason I just get railed in the second.

I have keys for

- Alan Wake (Collectors Edition)
- Alan Wake: American Nightmare
- Fractal
- Tiny and Big in Granpda's Leftovers
- The Walking Dead (Complete Season)

Quote the game (only 1 please) you want, first come/first served - I will PM you the key.

I already own what I want from those, but just wanted to say how awesome you are for giving away games for those wanting!

metalshade

How many gaffers round here play warframe?
It has really taken a hold of me, but the GAF clan is pretty small and quiet.
Would like more people to join it or at least more people to squad up with :-(

Momentary

Banned
Would this sonic pack get any cheaper during the sale? Would it be a safe bet to bite now? My wife really wants to play Transformed, but I'm being cheap and trying to hold off for the sale.

I have keys for

- Fractal

Fractal please?
Edit: Too late, American Nightmare?

lol, what's with the configuration window of Sonic racing transformed? Looks like it's made in paint...

iGV5yUVERG0lL.jpg

I have keys for

- Fractal

not interested in anything but I just wanted to thank you for being so kind dude :)

I have keys for

- Fractal

Alan Wake collectors por favor

73V3N

Banned
I have keys for

- Fractal

Alan Wake please?

EDIT: Looks like i'm late, thanks for the generosity anyway!

szaromir

Banned
So I decided to play Civilization V today and even though I've already played it, the message window popped up that it's performing first time setup and it apparently needs to install Direct 9(!) in 42 (!) steps, each taking 30-60 seconds. What a joke, even installing games on PS3 takes quicker. Valve should do something about installing all those APIs when downloading the game, not when activating it. And it could seriously make a simple check if I already have the required DirectX version installed, this is ridiculous.

BasilZero

Final Fantasy VII on steam now and a perfect day to release it lol.

Wonder if it'll go down in price for summer steam sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom