• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

reminder

May I ask where you got them from and how much you paid?

I purchased them through the marketplace on Amazon.de. There was a dealer who had about 17 of them (new, not used) for about 100€ each with shipping through Amazon and therefore free shipping. Still much, but waaaaaay cheaper that the marketplace prices before, with 236€ (!) at the maximum. I waited very long until another online retailer got them again because i could get them there for around 90€, but they were unavailable there since february with no further information when they would get another shipment. So i just ordered them now for 100€ and didn't regret it.

I purchased them through the marketplace on Amazon.de. There was a dealer who had about 17 of them (new, not used) for about 100€ each with shipping through Amazon and therefore free shipping. Still much, but waaaaaay cheaper that the marketplace prices before, with 236€ (!) at the maximum. I waited very long until another online retailer got them again because i could get them there for around 90€, but they were unavailable there since february with no further information when they would get another shipment. So i just ordered them now for 100€ and didn't regret it.

Thanks, can you please tell me one more thing? Do I only hear the chat through the Headset or the chat and the Gamesound? Because at the moment I'm using my Turtlebeach from my PS3 connected to my PS4 Controller, but I can only hear the chat through it, not the Gamesound.

reminder

Thanks, can you please tell me one more thing? Do I only hear the chat through the Headset or the chat and the Gamesound? Because at the moment I'm using my Turtlebeach from my PS3 connected to my PS4 Controller, but I can only hear the chat through it, not the Gamesound.

Both :)

You can actually change it to chat only, but it's both chat and game sound by default.

oblo

0bCVJGa.png

Rich!

Got a replacement 3DS XL screen lens for £4 from ebay to replace the one that the bottom screen surround had scratched due to the shitty design:

good as new! It's a black surround rather than white though..but that's fine! I think the main reason why top screens are getting scratched on the 3DS XL, even with the bumpers between both halves, is because the screen lens Nintendo use is shitty cheap plastic. It wouldn't happen if it was glass.

Manp

The scene I tried to 'recreate' with that picture was indeed a little set from the first wave, dating back to 1989. It was the first Pirate set I got (along with Sabre Island) so it is quite special to me :)

that was my first pirate lego set too... wow, now nostalgia is hitting

Ecto311

What brand is that? I am looking to switch to an eCig. Thank you.

It's a Kanger ProTank 2 Mini
Kanger-ProTank-2-Mini-Outside-Box.jpg

Ego T "upgrade" Battery 1000mAh
EGO-T%20Battery.jpg

For the price compared to the Vuse or any of the others its waaaay better and man the clouds out of this thing are insane (for me at least) - The Juice for it is like $10 for a bottle and that bottle will last me over a month compared to $6 a day for refills on the vuse. There is an eCig post on here also if you need more info since I know next to nothing aside from what I have here.

Edit:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394017 heres the post to the thread about ecig stuff.

Iacobellis

EGO-T%20Battery.jpg

For the price compared to the Vuse or any of the others its waaaay better and man the clouds out of this thing are insane (for me at least) - The Juice for it is like $10 for a bottle and that bottle will last me over a month compared to $6 a day for refills on the vuse. There is an eCig post on here also if you need more info since I know next to nothing aside from what I have here.

Edit:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394017 heres the post to the thread about ecig stuff.

Why didn't you opt for the Mini 3 instead?

Ecto311

Why didn't you opt for the Mini 3 instead?

I went into the vape store and this is what they suggested considering I was coming from the Vuse.

Now im googling and youtubing some info on it and I guess ill order one of those also. The guy at the store didnt have any that look like this one. Wish they would do a green tint glass though.

TxdoHawk

Really wanted to wait for the 6, but my Galaxy S4 decided to take a nose-dive out of my hands at work. Even with the protective case it was in, I managed to crack the screen so badly that it wouldn't even output an image.

Could be worse, though. I also took this opportunity to finally jump ship from Verizon Wireless and head to T-Mobile.

(Not pictured: The Otterbox Commuter case I grabbed to go with it because...yeah.)

LifEndz

Really wanted to wait for the 6, but my Galaxy S4 decided to take a nose-dive out of my hands at work. Even with the protective case it was in, I managed to crack the screen so badly that it wouldn't even output an image.

Could be worse, though. I also took this opportunity to finally jump ship from Verizon Wireless and head to T-Mobile.

(Not pictured: The Otterbox Commuter case I grabbed to go with it because...yeah.)

I have a 4S and I'm waiting on the six too so I can't fathom how you stopped waiting when we're so close. Still, it's a great phone you got there so I hope you enjoy it.

TxdoHawk

I have a 4S and I'm waiting on the six too so I can't fathom how you stopped waiting when we're so close.

Basically I had no choice, thanks to my phone dying. Not too worried though, my plan is to have the 5S paid off by the end of the year, grab the 5.5 inch 6, then sell the 5S.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
AhvXqZo.jpg

£26 total from Play Asia, I paid for the cheapest delivery option and it only took 3 days to arrive, I'm super impressed.

Lombax

Banned

EGO-T%20Battery.jpg

Edit:

Thank you

Laws00

Big big big big big big day

Yesterday i had over came this stress and hard ship that i wasnt sure the outcome of the situation.

After over coming this I bought myself a playstation 4 (no games lol)

The following day (today) i bought myself an xbox one (no games yet) Getting Killer Instict tonight

Getting shovel knight as well when my direct deposit comes in tonight

7EE98354-B963-415A-B2A9-289F22938731_zpshczh02gw.jpg

B9CBCF7A-A39D-4B11-A6C6-592FFD674478_zps2le7zmi0.jpg

Doombear

Big big big big big big day

Yesterday i had over came this stress and hard ship that i wasnt sure the outcome of the situation.

After over coming this I bought myself a playstation 4 [and] an xbox one

Awesome, must have been some killer stress to reward yourself so handsomely =P Happy to hear it's behind you whatever it was. Enjoy!

The only thing I bought this month was Shovel Knight. It was a slow month...
Got pets instead!
DykyKIFl.jpg

Brown-nose: Carley
Black-nose: Christa

Also got a shelter cat, but do not have a picture of him. His name is Midnight.

Kama2k

Neo Member
AhvXqZo.jpg

£26 total from Play Asia, I paid for the cheapest delivery option and it only took 3 days to arrive, I'm super impressed.

I picked up two white Japanese pro controllers for £48 back in may which was a great price and the shipping was great. However I was slapped with the expected Vat and customs charge from fedex which totalled £17. Just wanted to know if you avoided it because maybe you paid less. Really wanted white pro controllers which were not made available in PAL regions via Nintendo logic.

LVuxYRg.jpg

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I picked up two white Japanese pro controllers for £48 back in may which was a great price and the shipping was great. However I was slapped with the expected Vat and customs charge from fedex which totalled £17. Just wanted to know if you avoided it because maybe you paid less. Really wanted white pro controllers which were not made available in PAL regions via Nintendo logic.

LVuxYRg.jpg

I apparently skipped the customs charge somehow, the controller was £15 and the shipping was £11.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Oh baby, nice get.

I'd love one of the Model M with the metal IBM logo myself. Been running a Filco Majestouch II for 3 years now.
Your keyboard sounds baller. I had been using a das keyboard model s ultimate, but I had the version with no labels and I got tired of hunting for the right keys. :p

Top Bottom