• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

ultimax

Everyone knows this is the best mega milk cosplay, she even got the face down
mega_milk_by_mariedoll-d6a4dn0.jpg

<3

I respect your choice, there is a lot more I want on PS4 than I do on Wii U. Maybe the Wii u will have a bundle or price drop or something by the time you want to go back.
Yeah exactly and I don't mind getting a refurbished since I've heard nothing but praise from other GAF'ers.
Try not to get bored with Destiny too soon.

BB comes out soon anyways. You'll be a happy camper.
I don't think I have a choice, friends have me by the balls to play the game.

I currently make like 170-180 a week. I also forgot to mention, Food, Gas, Credit Card Bill.

I make about $500/month, I'm getting the last bit of FA for the semester which is enabling to get a bed.

Usually goes something like $300 for rent/food, $100 for gas and another 100 goes into my savings.

ultimax

Disappointed that is wasn't your selfie when I clicked the show image button.

That girl is the best live action titty monster I have seen.
I can't find my own selfie and I am extremely disappointed. I wouldn't be surprised if someone here saved it though. I am indeed a S-Tier Titty Monster.

Ilvocare

Woo, Blue Snowball came in. Thing is sexy.

We should plan to play a videogame with voices.

You never answered my question, you bastard!

And yes, the divekick salt will sound beautiful

I'd be game to take part in some Ultimax and Smash talking too. I should get Divekick maybe one day, too...

Also hi, I've been off for most of the day. If I really wanted to, I could wrap up Aigis's story (and by association, finally 100% Arena's Story Mode) like now.

EDIT: Is that an edited Yokoi panel as your avatar??

Zenfalcia

Crabs are great with some butter, I haven't played since the great Squishy saltstorm.
too bad i couldn't see the salt.
Okay, a thing just happened.

My dad lost his job a while back, and he just recently got a new one, but I was told by my parents that they could afford community college to problem, but unless I got a huge scholarship (a full ride) I would not be able to afford to go to my local university, and since I didn't want to be laden down with debt from student loans, I decided to go to community college for two years and have my parents cover 5K of my tuition at my local university for the next two years, with the rest coming out of my savings.

I was just told that my dad is doing much better at his job, and can afford to save up for his and my moms retirement and pay for two people at college no problem, but not room and board, so I would have to stay at home. I'm completely fine with this. I'm pretty happy. I need to raise my GPA a bit (currently 3.65), but other than that, I look like I can go to college at my university!

FUCK YEAH!
conglaturations.
.....oh right ;____;
So much for staying on a diet.
Guys please don't. I can't handle growing up. I'm gonna stick to my philosophy. Yeahs philosophy is great. That'll help me in life...
It totally will.
I came here to have a waifu war, not talk about finance! You all disgust me.
why not both?
All right, you know what? Fuck this, I'm not accepting this. I'm not going to re-do an entire fucking year just because of attendance issues. Gonna dedicate the majority of my free time into my studies and shove that shit into the exam committee's face.

Gonna see whether I can take this higher up. I'm sick of this shit. I might be showing up a bit less from now on, but I'll still visit and catch up when I can.
Have fun.
Woo, Blue Snowball came in. Thing is sexy.

We should plan to play a videogame with voices.
Which vidya?

That's cheap compared to most places here, rent normally around $450/month.

The rent for the house I live at is $600 so me and my parents basically split it.

Rent begins at 1300 in NYC for a 1 bedroom :/

I had to find a hole in the wall that would knock my rent to around 850-900 a month.

ultimax

I will join in on a war with waifus.
It's okay. The rage has passed on. For now.
I'd be game to take part in some Ultimax and Smash talking too. I should get Divekick maybe one day, too...

Also hi, I've been off for most of the day. If I really wanted to, I could wrap up Aigis's story (and by association, finally 100% Arena's Story Mode) like now.

EDIT: Is that an edited Yokoi panel as your avatar??
Yes, it would be super hype. Are you actually liking arena's story mode?

And yokoi is best girl

too bad i couldn't see the salt.

conglaturations.

So much for staying on a diet.

It totally will.

why not both?

Have fun.

Which vidya?
It was pretty intense man.

Rent begins at 1300 in NYC for a 1 bedroom :/

I had to find a hole in the wall that would knock my rent to around 850-900 a month.
What the fuck? How is anyone living alone supposed to afford that without a $15 or $16/month job?

<3

Tell me why Lisa is coo;
She's a somewhat complex character. Early P2 spoilers:
She is kinda a chinese weeb that says things in Chinese and imitates kung fu movies. She rebels against being a traditional japanese woman (basically tries not to be Yukiko). She is the only white person in a city/nation full of Japanese people and have trouble speaking in english so she freaks out when forigners speak english to her.
You can insult mine!
Sorry man. I'm way too nice of a person.

Do you ever think back to when you were younger and think about your favorite anime at the time? Like not even 10years ago my favorite animes we Naruto, DBZ, and wan pice now its Gurren Lagann, Gintama, and GTO (I dunno why I have a thing for animes that start with G.)

Where i live, we have 2 bedroom apartment with a dining room and living room for 850 a month.
Where I live I pay 0 dollars a month cause. I occupy a room in my parents house

Do you ever think back to when you were younger and think about your favorite anime at the time? Like not even 10years ago my favorite animes we Naruto, DBZ, and wan pice now its Gurren Lagann, Gintama, and GTO (I dunno why I have a thing for animes that start with G.)
Naruto was the god damn bees knees when I was ten.

360pages

The feels when you just completed a study guide, and yet you still have no confidence in your ability to do the work...

Fuck, I will study more tomorrow morning. I have until Thursday to do the test. But that means I'm going to be working 3 hours straight this weekend if I don't catch up.

She's a somewhat complex character. Early P2 spoilers:
She is kinda a chinese weeb that says things in Chinese and imitates kung fu movies. She rebels against being a traditional japanese woman (basically tries not to be Yukiko). She is the only white person in a city/nation full of Japanese people and have trouble speaking in english so she freaks out when forigners speak english to her.

Googled her. Saw that she had The Lovers Arcana. Thats the same as Rise's.

<3

I will probably never play P2

Mine's been Eva since I saw it way back in high school

NYC rents are high man. Why else am I in the Real Estate business?

Gotta ride the bubble before it bursts.
That's nuts dude, hopefully you find someplace that's reasonably priced.
Where I live I pay 0 dollars a month cause. I occupy a room in my parents house

Naruto was the god damn bees knees when I was ten.

I give my parents money because they love to bitch, if I pay rent they can't bitch at me.
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Post college, that shit ain't free.
My parents made me start paying rent as soon as I turned 18.

Just cool anime just starts with Gs like G Gundam
I will probably never play P2
No play it tho.

Ilvocare

It's okay. The rage has passed on. For now.

Yes, it would be super hype. Are you actually liking arena's story mode?

And yokoi is best girl

To be clear, this is vanilla Arena's story, not Ultimax. I kinda needed a break halfway through the mode because every single story treads 3 or 4 scenes in more or less identical ways, but the different perspectives are interesting. The Tier 1 and 2 stories (i.e. every P4 character that's not Naoto) put character interaction and comedy at the forefront but you get to find out how each character approaches the same situation when more or less isolated from the rest of the group which is really interesting. (For example, Yosuke isn't great, but he knows that, and I basically ended up being like "Don't give up, skeleton!" It's hard to describe.)

The Tier 3 stories (Naoto and the P3 crew), along with Labrys, are more informational. I'd personally have to give Arena's writing credit where it's due: There's no gaping plotholes, It's not as well-written as a Persona RPG, but it's not aiming to be. It's more like a more thought-out fighting game story, and I can respect that.

Also I gotta finish watching Tonari no Seki-kun one day

Zenfalcia

I pretend younger me never existed.

You found your G-spot.

So i started Persona 1. I'm currently at the tree save in the Transformed hospital at the beginning of the game. What the hell am i suppose to do with contract. I sang to the pixies like 3 times and they liked it each time, and then they got this thing over their head and i couldnt contact them anymore. WHAT IS THIS PURPOSE.

Top Bottom