• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Numb

The vita is the best handheld with no appealing games and that no one will buy :(

I love my Vita but it needs its own games. I have 10x as many games on it than 3DS because of plus but the game i played the most on it is P4G.... and i beat that play time with Monster Hunter in the last 2 weeks. Amazing system but abandoned by evryone excpt indie porters.

Rizzi

So, New Vegas mod talk.
Is there a way to stop the detail for everything from disappearing like ten feet ahead of my character?

575B719C1330373CBE4D3227F41F9D4E4D7B3A46

Numb

What the hell is Max doing with anything Bio freaks again? i thought he put that dark part of his life behind him

Numb

Now he embraces the light that is the SSAPO victory dance combined with Kitty-N's theme from bust-a-groove

I blame the zaibatsu for making Max try to rescue them and Max succeeeding but succumbing to the darkness.
They should do a Boss rush and try to rescue him this time

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
NCR time in P4 8/13

More boss batles, more dps races. This was one of the easier boss battles since Yukiko has the highest amount of DPS and is the most useful around. Only got scared once when everyone around fell to
Shadow mitsuo's
fear. Im 45 hours in and and see no end in sight.

Happy birthday to him
we still doing this? we should actually send him presents everyday till he begs us to stop like the mailbag. excellent
I should really send him the latest live CD of a random Linux distribution with Git Gud Scrub written on it, but that's waaay too much work.

Numb

Face Off is beautiful, it would go against the only shit rule but I would be willing to make an exception for it, if we can get the blessing of Goodwil's ghost, rest his bones.

It has been too long since i last watched it
I recently rewatched Con Air though
It was too good for my eyes

Numb

Man, forget Nic Cage, John Malkovich was the real star of Con Air.

He hams it up like no one's god damn fucking business, and with a name like Cyrus the Virus, would you expect less?

Him and Kevin Bacon are the only guys that can never be good guys even if they try
Opposite for Jackie chan unless it is comedic evil

Top Bottom