• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

mike0dude

ib0W6vHippgF9x.gif

So i started Persona 1. I'm currently at the tree save in the Transformed hospital at the beginning of the game. What the hell am i suppose to do with contract. I sang to the pixies like 3 times and they liked it each time, and then they got this thing over their head and i couldnt contact them anymore. WHAT IS THIS PURPOSE.
Persona 1 has the wierdest/worst? negogiation system of all the megaten games. Basically by getting their cards you can fuse them to make personas. By getting them you have to trigger the yellow emotion. You can also mix some happyness with another emotion to get exp, money, or an item from them. Mixing emotions yield different results that could help or harm you in the battle. Its sereiously a mystious jogo.

edit: P2 has kinda the same style but way more easy to understand.

Do you ever think back to when you were younger and think about your favorite anime at the time? Like not even 10years ago my favorite animes we Naruto, DBZ, and wan pice now its Gurren Lagann, Gintama, and GTO (I dunno why I have a thing for animes that start with G.)
My favourite animes were Yugioh, DBZ and Probably Digimon. It doesn't surprise that my tastes have changed.

Which vidya?
Anythang, just use Steam voice chat
EDIT: Is that an edited Yokoi panel as your avatar??
Yiss
It is a great mic. I have one but only use it for recording purposes, there is usually a lot of background noises in my place that gets picked up where as my headset is much mor focused.
It's relatively quiet except for my decently loud PC. It's enough that I can set a good voice activation level and it'll work just fine.
You never answered my question, you bastard!

And yes, the divekick salt will sound beautiful
I have something sad to tell you.

I won't have my PS4 or Wii U for like 5 days ;_;

GTO spoilers
ok so this chicks methods are so ass backwards. She says that the reason she hates onizuka is cause she thinks all adults are horrible people and would rather take care of themselves....then her plan is to use onizukas never ending generosity and trust in people to foil him....like....what?

GTO spoilers
ok so this chicks methods are so ass backwards. She says that the reason she hates onizuka is cause she thinks all adults are horrible people and would rather take care of themselves....then her plan is to use onizukas never ending generosity and trust in people to foil him....like....what?
Yeah, that's a little weird. Don't get it myself. I just explained it away by saying she's just a mega bitch.

Yeah, that's a little weird. Don't get it myself. I just explained it away by saying she's just a mega bitch.
Miyabi has to be the biggest idiot ever.
urumi specifically said "dont get on my bad side" and shes just like "come at me im not scared" when she was the one who originally got Urumi to get rid of Onizuka knowing that Urumis a super genius and blew up the school.

Numb

Holy shit i just dropped my Vita and kicked it across the room and it has no scratch on it.
What is it made of? This is like the 20th time i dropped it

On the other hand i am afraid to drop my 3DS because of that one time i dropped it and now has a bunch scratches.

Holy shit i just dropped my Vita and kicked it across the room and it has no scratch on it.

On the other hand i am afraid to drop my 3DS because of that one time i dropped it and now has a bunch scratches.

Do you have the OG model?

The vita is the best handheld with no appealing games and that no one will buy :(

Miyabi has to be the biggest idiot ever.
urumi specifically said "dont get on my bad side" and shes just like "come at me im not scared" when she was the one who originally got Urumi to get rid of Onizuka knowing that Urumis a super genius and blew up the school.
She actially poked the bear in the eye on that. She's definitely the worst character in the show.

Top Bottom