• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Been a fan of the Zaibatsu for a long time and just learned about this thread after getting my account approved. So this is basically a hole in the earth where TBFP fans talk about dumb stuff? Sounds great, I love it!
Your avatar is the face you will make when you read some of these posts

How about after Scrublords?
I think everyone glanced over it, but you know we have to find/upload a Vimeo/YouTube video of Face/Off to watch it, right?

I mean...
Been a fan of the Zaibatsu for a long time and just learned about this thread after getting my account approved. So this is basically a hole in the earth where TBFP fans talk about dumb stuff? Sounds great, I love it!
Hey, yo, welcome, etc. We're all super nice here. It's neat.

sjay1994

tumblr_ncmkjlleoz1qkvzb2o1_500.jpg

Apparantly my favorite P4 girl has a church.

Emouse

I just played the biggest clusterfuck of a match in any game I have ever played.

Holy shit, I feel ashamed.

What game? I did a similar thing the other night when I logged into FF14 for the first time in about 9 months, literally sat there looking at the screen and didn't understand what I was looking at

sjay1994

What game? I did a similar thing the other night when I logged into FF14 for the first time in about 9 months, literally sat there looking at the screen and didn't understand what I was looking at

Evolve.

Like this shame takes 2 paragraphs worth to explain

My mom thinks video games are a waste of time and money.

My racist, homophobic conservative dad at least loves Zelda. He buys every Nintendo system literally just to play Zelda.

Too bad about that whole disowning me if I was gay thing... Thinking about that now, probably not a good idea to tell him about the whole bi thing.

Making myself breakfast and prepping for the day. I've got an exam at 7:30am today because fuck.

Had a biscuit myself. A REAL BISCUIT NOT STUPID AUSTRALIAN BISCUITS.

Were planning to watch face off this weekend :)

I might be up for that if you mean an online thing. Never seen it and the joke is too good to pass up.

As I sit here foaming at the mouth hoping for a PC release..same with KI.

If it ever got a PC release I'd definitely hop on it. The fact that Ultimax and Xrd aren't on PC is one of the main reasons I haven't booted them up much. Consoles are such a hassle sometimes.

Top Bottom