• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

semisonic

Banned
Welp I'm never going to touch P4 now that I know who the culprit is. 0/10 would not bang
DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOXHOUUUUUUUUUUUUND
guts-yell.gif

Zenfalcia

Just now?
Well, I'd say you lasted an inordinate amount of time if that's the case. Also... maybe your not as spoiled on the ending of Persona 4 as you think...
I don't know, don't ask me I'm crazy.
Nah, I got spoiled a while ago. There's other stuff I got spoiled on in P4, but ehhh...
Alright, I think I edited all the posts with the spoilers. I got carried away and was acting like a dick. My apologies.
It's okay.
Kinda.

semisonic

Banned
Alright, I think I edited all the posts with the spoilers. I got carried away and was acting like a dick. My apologies.

It's bad that you did that but it's good that you fixed it.
And after all we did for you...
At least the threads gonna be ending soon anyways
Also I might have gotten a thread title out of it.
We'll see.

Dude. Come on. The Martian attack was the best twist ever. Why did you spoil it?

It is not even the best part. It turned The Last of Us from an alright zombie survival game into and AAAmazing game.

The best part is when Kenny from TWD shows up after putting on one of the Vampire Masks from Jojo.

...I might be the wrong person to ask about her.

P4 Spoilers
No. Fuck no. Hell to the no

semisonic

Banned
Okay, I got to call bullshit.
How long have you been hanging out in this thread that might as well be called Persona with a side of Best Friends?
How much right do you have to complain about people spoiling at this point?
And yet despite that we've managed to keep a fairly tight lid on that out of courtesy. This is, while not the first leak of it, the first leak that went on for a page out of malicious intent. No matter what, I don't think that you can really say the dude spoiling shit is in the right here...
Obviously he was talking about fox, kanji's mom, and morooka.
I think you mean Kubo, the Gourmet King, and Demi-fiend

360pages

To be fair, it's pretty easy to know who Culprit is just by deduction and noticing the one character no one names by their actual name when playing ultimaix.

Ants

You missed post #18168 on page 364.

Also shame on you. Even if you're mad, the people you catch in the crossfire for that sort of thing are never worth it.

To anyone who did see that spoiler, please do not let it stop you from playing P4. It sucks, and takes away a very enjoyable part of the game, but the impetus of "who could the killer be" is not the primary draw of the game. The detailed character interactions are what makes it legendary.

Zenfalcia

Okay, I got to call bullshit.
How long have you been hanging out in this thread that might as well be called Persona with a side of Best Friends?
How much right do you have to complain about people spoiling at this point?
Since OT3.

I'm griping about learning about it and not wanting others (as small as the minority it would be) to experience what I did. Sure, it doesn't ruin the whole game, but it does help to not know that portion of the story of P4.

Worst things you've ever gotten spoiled on?
-Actually be careful about spoiling stuff here folks-
Me, it was the Usual Suspects and Red Dead Redemption.
I worry sometimes the reason I didn't really like either was the spoiling.

If it makes you feel better I didn't like RDR either, but I loved Undead Nightmare..the idea of an Old Western 3rd Person sandbox game with zombies was super rad to me and really grindhousey.

360pages

Naw man, it was already amazing, but that just turned it into the GOAT.

Yoo, that was sick, but that's not the best part. Best part is when Kenny and Quint start a tag team battle against Joel and Ellie, but then Ellie takes off her mask and turns out to be Vince McMahon.

Best twist of all time.

Not better than the part where Kenny used his eye lasers and pierced Joel's shoulders

semisonic

Banned
Naw man, it was already amazing, but that just turned it into the GOAT.

Yoo, that was sick, but that's not the best part. Best part is when Kenny and Quint start a tag team battle against Joel and Ellie, but then Ellie takes off her mask and turns out to be Vince McMahon.

Best twist of all time.

This is like reading a youtube comment from someone who tries too hard to get noticed, and in turn gets 6 pity likes.
I'm a little sad right now.

Ants

I got spoiled on the way the movie Identity ends, which really sucks because that ending would have made the movie very interesting, to me.

I also got spoiled on (JJBA Part 3, seriously do not click because it is dire)
Kakyoin's death, and the nature of DIO's Stand, but not the way Jotaro beats it, thankfully

While I've never been spoiled on a game, I suppose seeing the MGS4 ending tried to spoil the rest of the series for me.

Top Bottom