• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Next profile pic

I seem to have this infatuation with fist only characters in fighters.. Kanji in P4A Steve in Tekken..Little Mac... I think I have a problem man.

Kanji doesn't fight with his fists. He has a chair.
Akihiko on the other hand

I don't see it as a problem til you've ran a cestus run in DrkSI/II, are you good with said fist fighters?

Steve is my main in Tekken with Lily. When I played SF somewhat regularly I was...decent with Dudley. I was actually planning to do a Little Mac cosplay run in DS II until I seen DaS was getting transferred over to Steam instead of GFWL on the 20th.

Steve is my main in Tekken with Lily. When I played SF somewhat regularly I was...decent with Dudley. I was actually planning to do a Little Mac cosplay run in DS II until I seen DaS was getting transferred over to Steam instead of GFWL on the 20th.

It's on the 20th. Aw yiss.

Gotta prepare to stream.

Alfebit

Banned
There's more.. and a lot lewder..

download-25.jpg

Use PMs pls.

Better come with 60fps support. I wanna try streaming in it.

Also, y'all better be there.

I think we still need DSfix for the 60 frames. People have been getting pissed that it's taking so long to switch over, it just proves how fucking shitty GFWL really is. Plus I wouldn't want to see the angry mobs if peoples saves dissappear or something like that.

I was gonna run a ceastus build in DS1 but then I fell in love with the Zweihander.

Gamer Y

Ah, well nothing I can do for you, just leave with your lack of range and durability.

Top Bottom