• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Yukiko being garbage cannot be any more true for me. She was my waifu until Rise..and in the trash bin she went forever becoming my heal wench.

Are you me?

I originally went for Yukiko thinking that since she rejects all the other guys, me winning her heart would show all the other douches at Yasogami that I am a big dick OG.

Than I met Rise

What card do you have?

A very old HD 6670 but I really have no need to buy a better one. I have no issues playing the games I play now. 30 FPS mind you, but it's not enough to kill a game for me.

The only reason this decision is hard is because the one I don't get I likely won't be able to get for another 6 months to a year.

So many people in this thread hate yukkio

good

What card do you have?

Eh I mean Yukiko isn't bad..it's just the other girls are so much better. Yukiko is like plain ass vanilla ice cream, and why would I eat that when I have this sexy ass Rise Rocky Road over here..you get me?

A very old HD 6670 but I really have no need to buy a better one. I have no issues playing the games I play now. 30 FPS mind you, but it's not enough to kill a game for me.

The only reason this decision is hard is because the one I don't get I likely won't be able to get for another 6 months to a year.
Wii U it is.

360pages

What kind of Sadist wants me to kill 4 foes in Cruel smash. I can barely get two.

Used two of my hammers. The last one is probably going to be a toss up between clearing classic on 9.0 or one of the other very cruel things the final board is having me do.

mike0dude

best waifu
Elli_(BTN).jpg

Top Bottom