• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Every time a certain killer comes up in P4 it makes me reallly sad that i got spoiled about it..

Its honestly not a big deal. Story is probably the weakest element of that game anyway besides the actual dungeon crawling. You're playing that game for the addicting demon fusing and the interesting characters and the Sims aspect of choosing what to do with your days

I'm glad that ultimax has multiple lobbies, but the fact that only like 3 of them are ever used now is kind of depressing. They'll probably shut down some of those lobbies eventually.

Zenfalcia

Its honestly not a big deal. Story is probably the weakest element of that game anyway besides the actual dungeon crawling. You're playing that game for the addicting demon fusing and the interesting characters and the Sims aspect of choosing what to do with your days

I know, it bugs me a little.

Also i'm here for the dialogue. "I have my lacey unmentionables on and stacked top to bottom" nice.
What killer?
I also got spoiled.

Nanako is the killer, big bro.
Thanks Pat-bama

amen brotha

Lucky you. i suppose. And how did you feel after learning all the twists and turns during the game? Good? Or indifferent?

P4 was the most blind I have ever went into a game. I didn't even know what it looked like before playing, it could have been a game about kung fu fighting aliens for all I knew. But yea I felt great about all the twist and stuff and I loved how they revealed who the killer was.

except for the part where in the end it totally is, isn't the fog going to consume the world if left unchecked?

Yup one of the fail states is
naoto getting eatten or something by fog monsters

Zenfalcia

P4 was the most blind I have ever went into a game. I didn't even know what it looked like before playing, it could have been a game about kung fu fighting aliens for all I knew. But yea I felt great about all the twist and stuff and I loved how they revealed who the killer was.

It's great to go into a game knowing nothing. ;_; at least p3 was like that for me. So it was cool.
Kinda butting in, but I was completely indifferent. My reaction was "oh so it was totally that person I guessed like a few hours into the game"

it's fine, anyone can answer. But at least you speculate rather than not knowing it 100%.

Alfebit

Banned
Fuck, I think my PS3 is actually dead. Damn.

I'm gonna wanna play DMC3 and Ultimax again ;~;

xlarge39k85.gif

My condolences.

Top Bottom