• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Finished the latest Evil Within video.

I'm so glad Pat didn't get stuck in the Kitchen ^^; I died to the wall, ceiling spike traps countless time trying to figure out what caused it to trigger.

The Fire Harpoon is a good investment, it'll oneshot the Fake Ruviks, it wouldn't oneshot the normal Keeper (Safe-head) but it'll leave it weak enough for a pistol shot. It won't oneshot the tougher guys like the Traumas and Alter Egos. The Best use of the Fire Harpoon is against Laura, it's an instant stun attack against her. But in general it's very high single damage for very cheap resource.

EDIT:

Btw, I never heard about this being an Sci-Fi game before? Did they mistake it for another game Mikami said he wanted to make?

Still it's strange that we're hearing about this news now, didn't Mikami said he wanted to make this game when it was first announced?

Blah, the PS support website doesn't recognize any form of my serial code. Gotta wait till Live Chat opens to get support. In the meantime I gotta look for my proof of purchase to see if I can get it serviced in-warranty.
Im giving you all my energy

did you try plugging it in different outlets in the house?
Did that and tested out another cord, nada.

Xiraiya

Hitagi Senjougahara is the only 10/10 for me..girl is my perfect woman though <3

Hitagi is cool, Monogatari is a weird but great series, my girlfriend and I are big fans of Shinobu though.
tumblr_mdzwykD7AD1rcgdgbo1_500.gif

Her and Araragi's dynamic ends up way better than his relationship to Hitagi, which is kind of forgotten about entirely for a good season or so.

Alfebit

Banned
EDIT:

Btw, I never heard about this being an Sci-Fi game before? Did they mistake it for another game Mikami said he wanted to make?

Still it's strange that we're hearing about this news now, didn't Mikami said he wanted to make this game when it was first announced?

No, I posted about it last thread. In an interview with I think Polygon was it, he talked about working on a sci fi game and then they had financial troubles then Zenimax bought them. That's when they changed it to a co op game where you were chained to your partner before it became The Evil Within we know today.

Tako

Yes, but don't get upset about feeling like your gift isn't up to snuff. That's the main thing.

Sometimes people don't put spoiler text.. which was the case for me.

I'm going to wake up early.. hopefuly.. maybe 10am..

Probably not? Idk.

Aw well the thing was I just got one of those prepaid visa card with 50 dollars on it that way my secret santa can get whatever he wants

Aw well the thing was I just got one of those prepaid visa card with 50 dollars on it that way my secret santa can get whatever he wants

It's just a "guilt" thing. It's so the person who recieves the gift doesn't feel bad about not giving more when they receive so much, as well as you not being upset about receiving something that's potentially less impressive.

That said, I think it's fine.
edit: whats with muscle blues?

Muscle Blues 4 lyfe

ultimax

Blah, the PS support website doesn't recognize any form of my serial code. Gotta wait till Live Chat opens to get support. In the meantime I gotta look for my proof of purchase to see if I can get it serviced in-warranty.
Did that and tested out another cord, nada.

Ehhhh thats garbage man :/

Hope it gets resolved soon

No, I posted about it last thread. In an interview with I think Polygon was it, he talked about working on a sci fi game and then they had financial troubles then Zenimax bought them. That's when they changed it to a co op game where you were chained to your partner before it became The Evil Within we know today.

Hmm okay yeah I get it.

So much for letting him do what he wants I guess.

demidar

It's addition, not multiplication, silly. My 360 is only 120 times better.

Funny enough, I only had my PS3 for a year brand new, but my refurb 360 has lasted 6+ without a single problem. Never had a red ring.

My 360 had actually red ringed. Twice. I managed to fix it by putting it on its side (it was standing vertically before) and leaving it off for an hour. I didn't think it'd work but it did. That 360 is 5 years old now
and locked away forever

Top Bottom