• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

The game is amazing. Glad to hear you're liking it. It didn't destroy last year's GOTY contests for no reason =P.
I'm catching all this dialogue that's amazing. After the scene where
Joel berates Ellie for saving him by shooting the guy
all her dialogue and comments are super pissy. I fucking love it.

You'll be happy to know I stopped wasting Shivs. I'm walking around with 3 almost all of the time :p Shiv doors are amazing.
Stream it. :p
No but sleep tho

demidar

Wait a second, is the character Duck Hunt or Duck Hunt Duo? Because in my PAL version it say Duck Hunt Duo (complete with announcer saying "Duck Hunt Duo!").

Oberon

Banned
Wait a second, is the character Duck Hunt or Duck Hunt Duo? Because in my PAL version it say Duck Hunt Duo (complete with announcer saying "Duck Hunt Duo!").

Duck Hunt Duo sounds better and makes more sense. You wouldn't cal Samus "Metroid", would you ;)?
I

BY2K

Membero Americo
Time for the noodle generation
ifzhzy.gif

I like how the hit counter goes up when the bowl hits her head.

Also, I watched the PlayStation Experience window last night, wish Pat hadn't spoke over the Third-Party guy saying Yakuza 4 and Dead Souls were available the same so he'd lose his shit a bit more.

Good on them for giving an "estimate" of what their reaction would be to SFV.

Wish they would have been angrier at Square, though.

demidar

9:30 and all I'm gonna do today is read from my backlog of books.

I said it. I have books. Ink on paper. You gotta problem wit dat?

tumblr_inline_nggir7KqNP1regbcg.gif

Stop killing trees with your demand of ink on paper! Trees are cool, what the fuck did they ever do to you? Go to Audible.com and use the promo code SUPER for 10% off your next audiobook and save trees everywhere!

Morning Frienders

You play Margie pretty darn good. You've really got decent TC.
Thanks, It's been a while since I played but I went back to Ultra
I am bad at the game but because it is more basic than most
I find it easy to learn things from
It
just to work on the fundamentals of range and spacing and what not. I'm not good but I'm at that fun stage where you can feel yourself getting better.

demidar

Watching the PSX Let's Watch, it was heartwarming hearing Pat squeal in delight when Yakuza 5 was announced.

I dunno.
I hate the combat in XIII and XIII-2. :/ Please take my credit card away from me.

Just send your credit card to me. I'll keep it safe~

croten

My eyes glossed over the second I saw Final Hallway XIII on PC.

If it's an okay port I might get myself during a sale or something. I played about an hour or two of it on PS3 and had no interest in going back but people keep saying it's the better one.

Top Bottom