• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Xiraiya

That PSX thing was actually really good to watch, way better than E3 I felt, Yakuza 5 just makes me need to get Yakuza 4.

Also I have to agree with Liam about pricing in reviews, it should most definitely be noted and talked about, but the pricing, in my opinion shouldn't affect the final score the game gets.
If I'm reading a game review, I just want pure information about the quality of the game it's self, the setting, characters, visual quality, mechanics and the love that went into making it.

Everything else is irrelevant, hence why I never read reviews.

What if one of them sounded like Nathan from Misfits guys?

Also I'm in bed with a sweater and a beanie with a blanket wrapped around me. Fuck being sick.

I would never touch another Persona game.
He would probably just become my most hated character

EKZqR4F.gif

Fuck no!

Also bayos accent is 100% fake, no one sounds like that without putting it on

Wait... so Bayo's accent is fake, and the Xenosaga ones are real?
Man where do English people get off complaining about Americans immitating them, we're obviously only making them sound cooler and less ridiculous.

Xiraiya

Still disappointed none of you got the Pear Sonar joke, Beloved got it straight away and she's never even played Persona herself.

Wait... so Bayo's accent is fake, and the Xenosaga ones are real?
Man where do English people get off complaining about Americans immitating them, we're obviously only making them sound cooler and less ridiculous.

dunno
they need to stop being insecure though
im part irish and dont give a shit if Pat makes fun of me
whats your problem England?

Xiraiya

I find Australian jokes hilarious a lot of the time, some I can't stand because they're jokes that aren't/were never true or just extremely out of date/irrelevant, so at that point I'm annoyed at the person for just being shitty at jokes, which then they don't realize how retarded they sound and just assume they successfully struck a nerve.

Okingjrr

Emouse

whats your problem England?

Everyone sounds like a twat that's the problem, there's no 'British' accent as there is no 'American' accent everyone thinks we all sound the same when there's a clear difference between England, Ireland and Scotland, there's also a shit load of differing accents in England alone, all of which are awful

I don't remember the last time someone said the word 'bruv' around my area

You clearly don't live in London, that shit is everywhere

Wow this is definitely a harem series. At least we get updates on the main plot. That scene in the girls bathroom DOES NOT translate well in the anime adaptation.

U wot m8?

FITE me bruv! I'll deck ya, m8.

I honestly can't differentiate between most dialects of British. I can tell what an Irish accent or Scottish accent sound like, but never dialects of Britain.

Wow this is definitely a harem series. At least we get updates on the main plot. That scene in the girls bathroom DOES NOT translate well in the anime adaptation.

Yeah, it's become more harem as time has gone on, but luckily the girls are all pretty likable. I just hope
Hatoko
wins in the end, she deserves it the most.

Have you watched Shirobako? Probably my favorite anime this season.

stop being broke and buy a WiiU
it plays Wii games as well afterall

How good's the upscaling? Like, would you play Wii games on a WiiU to HDTV, or would they be better on Wii on a CRT?

BTW, hate to spew some noob HDTV owner stuff on you guys, but I've been noticing some weird stuff. Like, to me, HD doesn't really improve 3d triple AAA game graphics that much, seems negligable.
The games that are really wowing me in HD, are 2d fighters honestly. It's nuts. That, and WiiU games look glorious.

Everyone sounds like a twat that's the problem, there's no 'British' accent as there is no 'American' accent everyone thinks we all sound the same when there's a clear difference between England, Ireland and Scotland, there's also a shit load of differing accents in England alone, all of which are awful

You clearly don't live in London, that shit is everywhere

Maybe it's because i haven't been talking to those types of people recently, i hear 'Blood' (dunno how to put that in to words) and 'Boss' more often

How good's the upscaling? Like, would you play Wii games on a WiiU to HDTV, or would they be better on Wii on a CRT?

BTW, hate to spew some noob HDTV owner stuff on you guys, but I've been noticing some weird stuff. Like, to me, HD doesn't really improve 3d triple AAA game graphics that much, seems negligable.
The games that are really wowing me in HD, are 2d fighters honestly. It's nuts. That, and WiiU games look glorious.

dont ask me
mines sitting in my parents closet waiting for me till Christmas

Top Bottom