• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Yeah, it's become more harem as time has gone on, but luckily the girls are all pretty likable. I just hope
Hatoko
wins in the end, she deserves it the most.

Have you watched Shirobako? Probably my favorite anime this season.
The thing is, it
introduces cool and interesting plot points, but it just teases me it while going over everyone's background.
The best girl
rarely shows up too and isn't even a member of the lit club.

I haven't been following any anime this season. I'll put it on my list.

Jman014

Matt reblogs the best shit.

tumblr_ngl1f4NO0v1tnydxio1_1280.jpg

Good stuff.

Alfebit

Banned
A Christmas where everyone walks around naked sounds like hell.

And with that, I'm off to bed. Try and not post 24 pages this time.

Ahh, Christmas. Mom serving dinner topless, Dad sitting by the fire with his ball sack hanging out, and Grandpa's chocolate starfish staring at you while he reaches over to pet the dog. Good times.

Lol no worried, I don't expect everyone to know medical terms and shit. For real though, hope you get well. It ain't fun feeling like shit and not knowing why.

I think this is part 2 of my sickness. I blame that little Chinese lady that talked to me about religion or something and then decided to cough of on me.

I think this is part 2 of my sickness. I blame that little Chinese lady that talked to me about religion or something and then decided to cough of on me.

Oh man that's the fucking worst. Like hey I get it, you wanna save me, that's cool and all, but please don't expose your germs to others when you're fucking sick

Oh man that's the fucking worst. Like hey I get it, you wanna save me, that's cool and all, but please don't expose your germs to others when you're fucking sick

I think it was a scam cause she opened up a book and it had names and numbers in it. But I said no so I guess this is Buddha or somethings way of getting back at me.

joe2187

Banned
Yooooooo.. After actually sitting down and watching the BloodBorne gameplay with the random dungeons with Yakuza 5..Persona 5.. and now this game.. I'll be picking up a PS4 and Vita ASAP.

You can pick up one of the new Vitas with the colors for $160 imported now too.

mike0dude

I detest Buddhist monks (at least all the ones i met) they are a bunch of hypocrites.
Preaching all that bullshit about letting go of worldly desires yet those mother fuckers have Iphone 6 Pluses and drive big SUVs and vans fuck those guys.

They come into my restaurant and ask for free coffee at 10 am and then go around the city to play? Fuck them and all their stupid ass followers who just gobble their bullshit.

didnt know there was a site for the Sony leaks
https://www.riskbasedsecurity.com/2014/12/a-breakdown-and-analysis-of-the-december-2014-sony-hack/
lol the hack came form NK
is Kim Jong Un secretely a huge Spidey fan?

Kim Jong Il was a huge movie buff, it could have passed down to Un but do you know about that Seth Rogen James Franco movie about assassinating Him? I think it is safe to say that is the base of all this. or I am just being a huge buzzkill and ruining another joke

Zenfalcia

It's still the same concept of a behind the scenes look at production made into an anime story.

Yes, I agree.. It reminds me of a pretty cute manga about making animes that'll never get translated.. ;_; Oh well. Let me see if I can get the name.

edit: for anyone who cares: IKUSABA ANIMATION

Top Bottom