• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Oh god, the payperview is actually called "TLC: Tables. Ladders. Chairs. And Stairs!"

And the Diva's match is AJ vs. Nikki Bella... again.
fuck-my-life-gif.gif

The show was actually originally intended to be like episode 4 and 6 throughout to be more like a Saturday morning serialized show. Luckily they changed their mind and went more serious.
Doesn't that SPOILERS UT DONT READ THIS
opening flashforward sequence mean they always planned to scale up like that?

Or was making the show more like 4 and 6 a plan before they made that scene.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So I finally finished the PSX vid and I got a few things to say:

I totally agree with Pat and the price to game length ratio.
No Man's Sky looks really cool.
Drawn to Death is the raddest shit.

And, I need a PS4 SOON...

Doesn't that SPOILERS UT DONT READ THIS
opening flashforward sequence mean they always planned to scale up like that?

Or was making the show more like 4 and 6 a plan before they made that scene.

It was in the planning phase, they knew what they wanted to do before they actually started the show. It was just the original concept that was that way.

It was in the planning phase, they knew what they wanted to do before they actually started the show. It was just the original concept that was that way.
Ah okay. I know KLK actually started production with "fight of the week" in mind. So it's interesting some of the same creative team made that same choice again.
Alright I'll look at the spoilers afterwords. Its both Gurren and KLK spoilers?
Gurren. Don't until you finish the show, just because of expectations.

Girlfriend is watching the JP episodes of Sailor Moon and has chosen Jupiter as her waifu because she does waifu things and knows how to cook.

I am not saddened by this.

croten

Did Trigger just not know how to make relaxed, "funny" episodes?
(UT don't read just to be sure).
They tried it once with episode 4, the episode was a disaster and poorly animated. They tried it again with episode 6, the episode was pointless and stupid. They tried it again with the first half of that beach episode and it was about grown men having a raging hard-on for a 12-year-old.

Yeah they're much better when they go balls to the walls.

We are literally weeks away from 2015 and have heard more about Half Life 3 than we have about the Top Ten 2013 vids.
I don't think they're ever coming, guys.

I've already been spoiled on the
expectation
for this tho.

Gurren is a really good show. I don't think its as amazing as a lot of people, especially in this thread, make it out to be, but some of the later parts of it are just really something. Words couldn't even spoil how intense and crazy some stuff in that show gets. Its not my favorite mech, nor the greatest mech story ever told, but it does some really cool stuff that has to be seen by anyone that has an interest in coming of age stories, or even a passing interest in mechs.

Gurren is a really good show. I don't think its as amazing as a lot of people, especially in this thread, make it out to be, but some of the later parts of it are just really something. Words couldn't even spoil how intense and crazy some stuff in that show gets. Its not my favorite mech, nor the greatest mech story ever told, but it does some really cool stuff that has to be seen by anyone that has an interest in coming of age stories, or even a passing interest in mechs.
Could not have said that better myself.

Alright I'll just make episode impressions.

Xiraiya

I just want to point out to Pat.
Snce it might be useful for him to know whenever he and/or Woolie goes to play Dark Souls.

You can get significantly more than 3 Titanite slabs, you're only *given* 3 in the game, but all of the crystal lizards in The Great Hollow for example can drop them, as can the Darkwraiths.
I had about 7 in my game, I managed to max out the full set of my armor, my shield and my sword with slabs.

Top Bottom