• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Well that was quick. Wasn't expecting a new episode for another month or so. Fuck yea. Also, the last episode is the best one imo. The whole wrestling shtick was hilarious.

Seda

Just started watching, "...long distance calls to his girlfriend, who I am convinced is named Chuck." LOL

Articalys

Haha, they even parodied that sponsorship thing most anime have after the OP. I've always wondered, what does that translate to?
Wait, never mind, found the answer, for anyone else who was curious.
Also laughed real hard at the interrupt.

totowhoa

Banned
BlackGoku03 said:
That was the first ep I've seen and it was hilarious. All the rest of them that funny?

Takes a good three or four episodes (Approximately I think, it's been a bit) for it to find itself, but once it does... show is solid. This one wasn't one of the best, but it was good... my favorites were pre-Ginyu Namek episodes, particularly when Vegeta is showcased. Definitely worth watching them all ASAP when you've got two free hours some afternoon. Hilarious

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Decent episode.

I do have to ask. The dude playing Vegeta sounds frighteningly like Chris Sabat. That's...that's not really him, is it?

Phaethon0017 said:
You dare have Goku in your name and do not watch?! HAVE AT YOU SIR! Go watch the rest.
Hitokage said:
Start over from episode 1, right now.
FlightOfHeaven said:

Alright, alright, I'm watching it!

Sklorenz said:
Takes a good three or four episodes (Approximately I think, it's been a bit) for it to find itself, but once it does... show is solid. This one wasn't one of the best, but it was good... my favorites were pre-Ginyu Namek episodes, particularly when Vegeta is showcased. Definitely worth watching them all ASAP when you've got two free hours some afternoon. Hilarious
Thanks.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Black-Wind said:
Decent one but I can already feel the funny slipping with the focus shifting away from Vegeta and onto Goku.
Goku never really has been funny in the entire series, barring the mouth present joke in the recent Christmas special.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
XiaNaphryz said:
Goku never really has been funny in the entire series, barring the mouth present joke in the recent Christmas special.
He's contributed to humor, though, like with, "Are you a yoshi?"

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Goku's the funniest character on the show. Then again I don't care as much for depraved humor.

Hitokage said:
Start over from episode 1, right now.

This. By Gawd. It's one of the funnier pardoied shows out there. The whole Sayian saga with Nappa is fucking golden. Nappa is still my favorite character on the show, followed by Vegeta then Krillin(who somehow always manages to get owned)

Oblivion said:
Decent episode.

I do have to ask. The dude playing Vegeta sounds frighteningly like Chris Sabat. That's...that's not really him, is it?

If you click on the video description, it'll give who's voice acting who..but downside is its screen names/user names so I'm not entirely sure their real names are.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Black-Wind said:
Decent one but I can already feel the funny slipping with the focus shifting away from Vegeta and onto Goku.
Hard to avoid with Vegeta getting killed soon and all.

*dance of solitude*

I just recently found this stuff and I can't stop watching it. It's amazing!
I shall hence forth be referred to as Super Kami Guru.
Black-Wind said:
That's kinda how the show goes...

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Hell yeah, thought they said it would be out at the end of the month.

Watching now.

Was alright, hoped they would cut that body transfer waste of time thing out :/

totowhoa

Banned
Finally. Watching now!

Edit: Meh, I was hoping they'd skip the body transfer like they did with the Goldo fight. Two months since the last video... I'll be surprised if they finish this saga before they get burnt out at this rate.

Mr. Sam

Funny thing is, in the series, Guru actually gives a speech to that effect shortly before Nail gets beaten into the ground.

SKG was a trip, but I got the biggest chuckle from:

Ginyu: He [Freeza] is off chasing Namekians.

Vegeta: Wait... So, Freeza's not at the ship?

Ginyu: Correct.

Vegeta: And your here...?

Ginyu: That's right.

Vegeta: And the average power level of Freeza's soldiers...?

Ginyu: 2000.

Vegeta: Iiiiinteresting~.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
John Dunbar said:
I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz.

:lol

This episode was pretty damn good. Much better than the last one I think.

"Okay, the second they summon the dragon I'll swoop in and break the bald one's neck. Totally gonna yell 'TEAM THREE STAR' when I do it too."

Top Bottom