• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Piecake

I want Ghost Nappa!

total waste. That seriously would have been hilarious since Nappa is pretty much the only thing funny about this show and having him haunt vegeta as a ghost would have been hilarious.

Gonaria said:
I want Ghost Nappa!

total waste. That seriously would have been hilarious since Nappa is pretty much the only thing funny about this show and having him haunt vegeta as a ghost would have been hilarious.
Seriously?

Aside from the stretch of episodes that were a bit too focused on gay jokes, the writing has been pretty solid.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
EmCeeGramr said:
It's already night... for the first time since I got here... on a planet with three suns.

*doot-de-doot-de-doot-de*

Probably my favorite part. :lol

Parts

Anth0ny said:
That was one of the best episodes yet.

"first immortality, then the bitches"
I completely lost it there...

One thing I love about this series is that the people making it clearly love a lot about Dragonaball. They keep the main plot completely in tact while still being piss your pants funny. I mean, Frieza was a scary fucker there. Still hilarious, but woah.

So awesome.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Oh shit. Piccolo yells: "Ow, my ears" when Vegeta says: "Oh you motherfuckers!". :lol

I missed that the first time. :lol

jasonng

Whoever does Vegeta's voice deserves an award. I really thought the abridged concept would really be worn out by now but I'm surprised how well these episodes are coming out.

Frieza and Vegeta's voices are so good that I consider them my Canon (English) voices for those characters.

Also, this episode is one of the best so far, especially after the hit-and-miss Ginyu Force episides.

Seda

IcyBlueStrawberry said:
Another great episode. I don't think I've ever been let down by a TFS parody.

And wtf, how is Krillin 26???

Apparently 25/26 is actually correct during the Namek saga, according to Google searches.

Remember he's older than Goku.

And wtf, how is Krillin 26???
He was around since the first Dragonball, and was Goku's training partner of the same age. It wasn't apparent that he was a midget yet since Goku was just as short as he was at the time.

Anyway, this was an amazing episode.

Top Bottom