• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Do we have a separate thread for Yugioh abridged? If so, this probably belongs there.

Both the funniest and the stupidest thing you will watch tonight.

He completely broke New Chie. Amazing.

In TFS videos, a new Two Saiyans Play was just posted. Vegeta and Nappa play Worms: Reloaded. http://blip.tv/dragon-ball-z-abridged/two-saiyans-play-worms-reloaded-6474306

And here they are playing Castle Crashers. http://blip.tv/dragon-ball-z-abridged/two-saiyans-play-castle-crashers-6466388

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm not really feeling Two Saiyans Play. It doesn't really seem like Vegeta and Nappa are playing the games. It just feels like the guys from TFS are playing and they're doing the voices.

Oh popo..

do go on

LOL
Even though hes not in the show alot, they really do make the best use of Popo when he is on it.

Interesting episode, the Krillin stuff was meh, but man I'm so glad they seem to be keeping
Nail
around, its going to make for alot more funny scenes in the future.

Heh, I was wondering how they were going to reconcile Popo with Garlic Jr.

That said, why does everyone hate the Garlic Jr. saga so much?

jman2050

The resolution to the Maron subplot was perfection.

Also
I couldn't be happier with how they skipped the Garlic Jr Saga

Also the Chi-Chi scene was hilarious. "Only if we get to eat it together!"

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Pound that tuna.

Also every episode I'm always pleasantly surprised by Megami33's inclusion. Perfect fit for this series' Bulma.

Cromat

It's incredible how much better this show is as a parody of itself.
They did a really good job of preserving the plot and the characters, they are all actually pretty similar to the real characters (except Goku who is much dumber).

Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo and Freeza are especially good.

Watching this show now made me realize just how much it doesn't make any sense. The most glaring flaw is that the Dragon Balls could easily have been abused to solve pretty much every problem they ever had.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Originally gathering the balls took a bit of effort, but with RPG progression all that's left is a year gap between allowed wishes.

Gestahl

It's incredible how much better this show is as a parody of itself.
They did a really good job of preserving the plot and the characters, they are all actually pretty similar to the real characters (except Goku who is much dumber).

Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo and Freeza are especially good.

Watching this show now made me realize just how much it doesn't make any sense. The most glaring flaw is that the Dragon Balls could easily have been abused to solve pretty much every problem they ever had.

Reviving everyone on Namek with the Dragonballs was probably the most bullshit moment in the series. At least they fell into the background after that.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Reviving everyone on Namek with the Dragonballs was probably the most bullshit moment in the series. At least they fell into the background after that.

More bullshit than that was the random boost of power the Namekian gave Porunga during the Buu saga so he could revive more than one person at once.

Pure bullshit.

Top Bottom