• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Two Saiyans Play: Sim City

It goes about as you expect.

Crazy, i just watched the last 10 episodes of the second season the last couple of days. It was beyond disappointing. In particular, they seem to think some things are just hilarious that I personally wish were left out altogether. (Namek Elder, the "what did you say? *pow*" joke that shows up 100 times.)

i can't tell which of these posts I hate more

Raxus

Crazy, i just watched the last 10 episodes of the second season the last couple of days. It was beyond disappointing. In particular, they seem to think some things are just hilarious that I personally wish were left out altogether. (Namek Elder, the "what did you say? *pow*" joke that shows up 100 times.)

NAAAAAAAIL.

Guru was perhaps a highlight for me since he was such a dull character in the series. 'Would be a dick move to die right now. HRRRRGH!'

Also fuck whoever bumped this thread. Got my hopes up a new episode was out :(

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Bumping this thread without a new episode should be bannable. It's like getting Rick rolled. :(

Omnicent

1 hour go from their feed:
The episode shall be uploaded when we get to a location with a good internet connection. (Tonight)

Guys, I'm not ready (unless the tfs guys are trolling).

Diablos54

*Sees bump*

WHHHHHO NEW EPISODE.

*Finds out their is no episode*

WHO THE FUCK BUMPED THIS!?

*Finds out new episode is coming soon*

Ahhh, well that's alright then.

Going
all BttF with Trunks and Bulma
is one of those so obvious yet so smart moves. Especially Trunks' reaction.

King Cold got destroyed. Damn.

Top Bottom