• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Raxus

Wind Scar!
Spirit Gun!
Bankai!
Rasengan!
Gum Gum Pistol.
That sounds...dirty.

Those last 5 minutes man.

One more and they would have gotten to

Jajanken

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
"The first thing I do when I get home is strip down, turn super sayian and--"

I died so many times this episode, holy crap.

Seda

Trunks?! What are you doing here?
Hah, that's a girl's name.
Wait isn't that the name of your kid?
What, are you trying to imply that this wannabe Super Saiyan from the future is my suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Disappointed with the length when we've already seen the first minute. None of the dialogue this episode stood out to me. Part that stood out to me the most were the Sonic sound effects out of no where.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
"Hey long time no see, it's been 3 years, how did the training go?"

You know, every time they always do that. Why don't they ever train all together? Wouldn't that be more effective? Instead, they split up and do their own thing.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

You know, every time they always do that. Why don't they ever train all together? Wouldn't that be more effective? Instead, they split up and do their own thing.
Because, besides Goku and Krillin, they're all a bunch of loners or super arrogant. Its the drawback of creating a hero team of former villains.

KarmaCow

Trunks?! What are you doing here?
Hah, that's a girl's name.
Wait isn't that the name of your kid?
What, are you trying to imply that this wannabe Super Saiyan from the future is my suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love that you can still hear Vegeta in the next scene.

Wiseblade

You think Yamcha could keep up with Goku's training regimes? Dude can barely handle earth gravity, let alone 100x.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
"You know the funny thing is I know you're playing me, but you're right. He's all yours,"

Laughed my ass off.

Savitar

Looking forward to their next Ultimate Hellsing Abridged episode as well, next month hopefully!

Maybe they can do those more than once a year since a bunch of the episodes are out now.

jman2050

You know, I obviously along with everyone else called BS on using the Dead Zone when he was immortal already, but it never even occurred to me that he tried to have Piccolo killed before using the dragonballs.

Piccolo's the star of this, as per usual.
"...I'm gonna steal that kid"

Top Bottom