• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Stuart444

I'm quite partial to the Bardock one. They way they poked fun at the stupidity of the story premise was hilarious. And the spooge.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEZA!

Anyway didn't even realize the latest movie came out. Enjoyed it though, funny stuff. Burst out at the
"Each one of them hit you in the dick"
bit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
When they gonna do Broly man?

Probably not for a while.
The end of the video teased a re-do of World's Strongest (they technically did one before forming TFS, but like the old version of Dead Zone it's pretty shit).
Then they'll get back on track with Super Android 13 (I'm looking forward to this one for a certain scene) and then they'll do Broly. Of course, the main series comes first.

Turin

Banned
Probably not for a while.
The end of the video teased a re-do of World's Strongest (they technically did one before forming TFS, but like the old version of Dead Zone it's pretty shit).
Then they'll get back on track with Super Android 13 (I'm looking forward to this one for a certain scene) and then they'll do Broly. Of course, the main series comes first.

Gotcha. It's nice to know they won't run out of material for a while. I have no interest in them doing GT though. Maybe I'll change my mind when they run out of Z stuff. >_>

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
When they gonna do Broly man?

They seem to be doing the movies whereever they fit into the timeline. So they'll probably do Android 13 and the first Broly movie just before they get to the Cell games in the main Abridged series.

Stuart444

I was hoping they would go into the bullshit of nothing making sense in the movie in the abridged. The only pre-Buu movies that actually fit into the anime are Dead Zone (I think), Lord Slug, Revenge of Cooler, and Bojack Unbound.

Don't know about the others but I don't think so with the bolded. If so, surely Krillin wouldn't be surprised when Goku goes to Kami house at the start of DBZ when Goku goes "He's my son". (everyone is surprised including Krillin yet he sees/tries to save him in the Dead Zone which would take place before DBZs first episode)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I was hoping they would go into the bullshit of nothing making sense in the movie in the abridged. The only pre-Buu movies that actually fit into the anime are Dead Zone (I think), Lord Slug, Revenge of Cooler, and Bojack Unbound.

Didn't Lord Slug have the "false Super Saiyan"?

The cooler movie was awesome favourite part being Vegeta constantly getting kicked in the dick also "remember that time you never beat him?' dem burns

damn at those burns in that cooler movie LOL

also Goku rationing the coolers he will fight made me chuckle for some reason (along with Vegeta getting kicked in the dick...a lot)

MikeMyers

Don't know about the others but I don't think so with the bolded. If so, surely Krillin wouldn't be surprised when Goku goes to Kami house at the start of DBZ when Goku goes "He's my son". (everyone is surprised including Krillin yet he sees/tries to save him in the Dead Zone which would take place before DBZs first episode)

Also, its said in the Buu Arc that Gohan hasn't heard from Goku since the Cell Games, so Bojack Unbound cannot fit.

Lord Slug has Goku unable to go Super Saiyan at will, so its before Namek. However Piccolo is alive...

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
What does Cooler say after Goku says "You got that from the spaghetti star, right?" (it's at 5:14)

Oblivion

This movie really was pretty fucking stupid, though. The biggest problem being that how the hell did Goku and Vegeta overload the spaghetti star when they couldn't handle one friggen Cooler by itself?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This movie really was pretty fucking stupid, though. The biggest problem being that how the hell did Goku and Vegeta overload the spaghetti star when they couldn't handle one friggen Cooler by itself?

It makes about as much sense as the original movie.

Stuart444

Just watched it, hahaha, awesome stuff. Some choice quotes:

Gohan: Why didn't you... DODGEEEEEEEE

Goku: I am a SUPER SANDWICH!

Guru: I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say

Another great TFS! Now the wait until the next episode begins again.

Oblivion

I love TFS, but I always cringe whenever they do stupid internet abbreviation jokes (like when Freeza says "jk not dead long"). I'm not a huge fan of the Kai Abridged episodes for that very reason.

Having said that, the parts with Vegeta constantly saying "super saiyan" to Freeza and Gohan's dodge scene were great.

Top Bottom