• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah they should make it to the 6,000 dollar goal with ease. Hopefully this means they will be doing the buu saga.

I imagine that they've always been planning to do the Buu Saga.
I also imagine they'll do Battle of Gods and Resurrection F after they finish up the Buu Saga.
I don't think they'll do GT, because they've made their feelings on GT very clear.

Afterwards... who knows. They could go back and do Dragon Ball, or do another series entirely.
One Piece?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
rxGxOjJ.gif

BatDan

Today TFS slightly weeps as the end of the line shifts even further. Can you imagine? Just as you start to reach the mid way point a new series is announced.

The bright side is they probably aren't going to do GT. It makes fun of itself really.
It all depends on how many episodes Super will be.

Now imagine if you were doing a One Piece Abridged. That's never happening.

BatDan

Sorry, no episode yet. I just thought I'd bump this thread because it came to my attention that Android 17 actually became a park ranger. That is a thing that actually happened, it wasn't just a bit that TFS came up with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xOna8uOZqg

The amount of in-jokes and references they pull off is staggering.

Including numerous references to obscure English dubs (Harmony Gold, the UK dub)

ReiGun

Sorry, no episode yet. I just thought I'd bump this thread because it came to my attention that Android 17 actually became a park ranger. That is a thing that actually happened, it wasn't just a bit that TFS came up with.

This shows how much I remember from the Buu saga cause not only was not aware 17 became a park ranger, I thought he was dead and 18 was the only one they saved. lol

Yea it was shown during the final parts of Buu saga.

Damn its like Buu saga is now near GT levels of "it never happened" LOL

This shows how much I remember from the Buu saga cause not only was not aware 17 became a park ranger, I thought he was dead and 18 was the only one they saved. lol

Piccolo referenced it at the end of Cell saga though its just that we finally got proof

That happened? I thought he was still dead too. I just thought he was revived sometime in GT before the Super 17 thing. Yeah, I don't remember much either.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
All these squares make a circle ( ゚Д゚)

BatDan

Bitch, I drink people!

I was impressed with the one-liners this episode. They should totally write for Funimation.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Wow there were like almost no jokes this episode, just shows how good the team has become at writting the characters.

Top Bottom