• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Fuck if Dream post one more one fucking update from Lamar's reality show I am going to something evil.. I swear to God

dream

You should tune in for next week's episode Blackace. The idiot Celebrity All Star brother reads an interview where Lamar calls KayKay a "big girl" and KayKay breaks down because she thinks she's the fat Kardashian sister.

It kinda puts those "ugly sister" chants in perspective. :/

NomarTyme

dream said:
You should tune in for next week's episode Blackace. The idiot Celebrity All Star brother reads an interview where Lamar calls KayKay a "big girl" and KayKay breaks down because she thinks she's the fat Kardashian sister.

She is a beautiful amazonian woman. I do her.

dream said:

big girlz don't cry

Duki

Banned
dream said:

lmao

those were great

but no one did think of the human impact

edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fix the size tho but ahaha

blackace u bad motherfucker

numble

Were they really often chanted? I don't think I've ever heard it, or at least the broadcasters intentionally don't mention it.

Pkaz01

dream said:
It's a really horrible feeling knowing Blackace is resizing that hateful picture as we speak.
Kinda like a ticking time bomb that you the inevitable defeat is coming. Now you know how it feels to be a mavs fan every year.

dream said:
It's a really horrible feeling knowing Blackace is resizing that hateful picture as we speak.

You really earned it. Honestly, I'll never think of you the same way. But I'll be your friend, anyway. Prom-prom.

dream

You know what. It's a loving portrait of the sixth man of the year and a beautiful entrepreneur. And it's still better than ponies.

SamuraiX-

dream said:
You know what. It's a loving portrait of the sixth man of the year and a beautiful entrepreneur. And it's still better than ponies.
Black Mamba said:
Someone needs to shop a Lamar + Khloe riding one of them ponies.

mlpfimepisode23-thecut2n70.gif

dream

Black Mamba said:
Someone needs to shop a Lamar + Khloe riding one of them ponies.

Who the fuck are you?

Can I at least get this avatar removed when the Lakers get knocked out? :/

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
ryutaro's mama said:
No tag re-assignment surgery as well, 'Ace?

if we had room I would have used his entire first post of this crap for his tag

Duki

Banned
and with a single gif samurai tanked his shot a rookie of the year

why did you even have that thing at hand bro

why

SamuraiX-

Duki said:
and with a single gif samurai tanked his shot a rookie of the year

why did you even have that thing at hand bro

why

I actually just went and grabbed it from the My Little Pony thread.

They have pages of that shit over there.

exarkun

Blackace said:
if we had room I would have used his entire first post of this crap for his tag

that would be glorious. And I don't think that original pic is that NSFW but whatevs. And Khloe isn't ugly dream, I think she's alright. Maybe a little heavy in the face, but makeup could fix that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom