• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

ryutaro's mama said:
New York media is grimey.
That's like twenty years of losing frustration right there. Surprised D'antoni has survived this long honestly. He did the same shit to amare in phoenix but the media payed no attention to it. Much respect to NY media for calling him out he will get murdered if this happens again and trust me it will.

Pkaz01 said:
That's like twenty years of losing frustration right there. Surprised D'antoni has survived this long honestly. He did the same shit to amare in phoenix but the media payed no attention to it. Much respect to NY media for calling him out he will get murdered if this happens again and trust me it will.

D'Antoni is used to getting outcoached.

He was this close to becoming renamed Lil' Mikey Popavich for awhile there in the mid- 00s.

And then he fled the conference for his own safety.

Shadow780

ryutaro's mama said:
You are so weird.

You think Reggie's sister is hot too for some reason.

I suspect Kim isn't great on bed, crazy hot girls tend not to be slutty in bed because they think they're too good for it. Khloe on the other hand, must know how to rock a cock.

exarkun

Shadow780 said:
I suspect Kim isn't great on bed, crazy hot girls tend not to be slutty in bed because they think they're too good for it. Khloe on the other hand, gotta be crazy.

What is this? We know already she's a pillow queen. Have you not watch Kim and Ray J's Excellent Adventure?

Shadow780 said:
I suspect Kim isn't great on bed, crazy hot girls tend not to be slutty in bed because they think they're too good for it. Khloe on the other hand, gotta be crazy.

She seems to be ok when Ray J was ramming her in that video.

Ray J is my hero for getting to not only fuck, but document fucking for all time, a Prime Kim Kardashian.

She will never be as hot as she was in that vid.

Ever.

Shadow780

exarkun said:
What is this? We know already she's a pillow queen. Have you not watch Kim and Ray J's Excellent Adventure?

Oh come on that's just for show! That was her one way ticket to Perez level stardom. And even then it wasn't that great to be honest.

Pkaz01

ryutaro's mama said:
D'Antoni is used to getting outcoached.

He was this close to becoming renamed Lil' Mikey Popavich for awhile there in the mid- 00s.

And then he fled the conference for his own safety.
Yea popovich and jackson made him their bitch if it wasn't for nash he wouldn't have lasted longer then a season.

C4Lukins

This was a good first couple of days for the Mavs despite looking like complete shit in their opener. Just as much as I would like to see them beat the Lakers and Spurs, I could find equal enjoyment in the very unlikely event that either one or both of them sputter out in the first round.

etiolate

Banned
numble said:
I have a feeling that there will be a ton of NBA reality shows popping up during the lockout.

Tim Duncan is Your Dungeon Master
Colorado Tours with Kobe Bryant
Steph Curry, Prom King
Atari's Driver 4: Tyreke is the Wheelman

Doomsayer

<3 your new avatar dream. It suits you well.

This is the strangest day in NBA-age ever.

etiolate said:
Steph Curry, Prom King

Amazing.

etiolate said:
Steph Curry, Prom King

JRich and Steve Nash on Maury
Z-Bo records a remix of 50 Cent's, "How to rob..."

ryutaro's mama said:
You are so weird.

You think Reggie's sister is hot too for some reason.

Welcome back.

And don't give him too hard a time. The world needs uggo chasers to lessen the competition for good looking women. I wish there were more of them.

Pkaz01

You guys do know that the jrich/nash baby shit was all false right?

first they said it was barbosa, then they say jrich, im surprised amare's name didn't come up.

the kid isn't even black..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
ryutaro's mama said:
Tony Parker and Brent Barry on 'WifeSwap'

wifeswap implies Barry got to have horrible sex with Tony's ex..

dream

Pkaz01 said:
You guys do know that the jrich/nash baby shit was all false right?

first they said it was barbosa, then they say jrich, im surprised amare's name didn't come up.

the kid isn't even black..

Much like Mark Jackson and his saying, we shouldn't let facts get in the way of a good story.

All joking aside, I would watch a reality show about anything with any of the following:

Allen Iverson

Latrell Sprewell

Antoine Walker

or a dating/pick-up show with:

Popeye Jones and/or Tyrone Hill

Blackace

ryutaro's mama said:
All joking aside, I would watch a reality show about anything with any of the following:

Allen Iverson

Latrell Sprewell

Antoine Walker

or a dating/pick-up show with:

Popeye Jones and/or Tyrone Hill

Starbury

Omiee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA @ DREAMS AVATAR, and actually reading peoples reaction after it got changed.

man i freaking love nba age

Undercover Bosh

Paul Pierce in Wheelchair Roadster

House Hunters with Mike D'Antoni.

Biggest Loser starring Danny Ainge. This one is for you, Dream.

Meh, I'm not very good at these.

Blackace

Shadow780 said:
Shawn Kemp, begging for welfare check version.

Shawn Kemp slangs dime sacks to make up for the money all his kids take! He has some pride

giri

dream said:
I think it's a personality thing. Kim comes off like the dumbest girl alive whereas Khloe seems like a pretty cool chick.
The youngest one comes off the best. shame about the kid and the douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom