• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehard

Fleer
captmcblack said:
Sometimes, I wish there was a lockout because then CP3 could have max rest and rehabilitation for that knee.

That man when he was perfectly healthy was sublime; his game was perfect. There was NO argument about who the best was. Yesterday, we saw a throwback to that, and even that was a shade of what that top-tier CP3 game could be like because it didn't feature his former impossible speed.
Even in his 07-08ish prime he still couldn't do shit again Deron's size. Like i said, its all about matchups.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Rodeo Clown said:
Yeah, what's so special about a guy that rebounds like that and scores super efficiently?
In 2009, Troy Murphy averaged 14.3PPG on 48FG%, 45 3PT% (4.9 3PTA !!!) and 11.8RPG in 34MPG.

Indiana won more than double the amount of games while being coached by Jim O'Brien. Troy Murphy was fifth on that team in FGA behind Granger, Dunleavy, Ford, and Daniels.

I rest my case.

Rodeo Clown said:
Yeah, what's so special about a guy that rebounds like that and scores super efficiently?

Yeah, I'm with you on that.

Many players have deficiencies and not all-around great games, I have seen Blake Griffin get torched by good players.

No one can match Boozer on bad defense though.

reilo

dIEHARD said:
Even in his 07-08ish prime he still couldn't do shit again Deron's size. Like i said, its all about matchups.
Give it a rest already. Deron's gone.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
reilo said:
In 2009, Troy Murphy averaged 14.3PPG on 48FG%, 45 3PT% (4.9 3PTA !!!) and 11.8RPG in 34MPG.

Indiana won more than double the amount of games while being coached by Jim O'Brien. Troy Murphy was fifth on that team in FGA behind Granger, Dunleavy, Ford, and Daniels.

I rest my case.

Target acquired. Commencing bombardment.

numble

NO wouldn't even trade CP3 after he demanded a trade. But Utah dumped Deron even though he loves Salt Lake and his wife would never let him leave.

diehard

Fleer
reilo said:
Give it a rest already. Deron's gone.
Exactly, im more subjective than ever.

I'm not comparing him to Devin Harris here.
numble said:
NO wouldn't even trade CP3 after he demanded a trade. But Utah dumped Deron even though he loves Salt Lake and his wife would never let him leave.
Let us not question the ways of the storied Hornets franchise.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
reilo said:

I rest my case.
Oh, you!

Really, though, it's not Kevin Love's fault he plays for the worst organization in the league.

It's not his fault his GM doesn't understand basketball and assembled a roster where there's only 3 above average players, and they're all power forwards.

It's not his fault Kurt Rambis is one of the worst coaches in league history, and deliberately plays against whatever strength this roster has.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Bosh still the champ but that second one is a work of fart.

If you are willing to use my Poo Rose avatar, I'll get it transparent for you. Otherwise, I'll stop attempting to learn to use GIMP.

SephCast said:
If you are willing to use my Poo Rose avatar, I'll get it transparent for you. Otherwise, I'll stop attempting to learn to use GIMP.

Nah, I think I'll pass.

Very cool of you to do that though and sorry for not using it.

I'll probably just use nothing or one of mine that I had in mind, too much Rose(I hate it!!!!!;]).

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I'll probably just use nothing or one of mine that I had in mind, too much Rose(I hate it!!!!!;]).
PkAcl.png

reilo

Ninja Scooter said:
Derrick Rose has the nick name "Poodini" tattooed on his arm? I refuse to believe he is the future of the league.
Do you really want us to go over the dumb shit Kobe has tattooed on him?

reilo

Rodeo Clown said:
Oh, you!

Really, though, it's not Kevin Love's fault he plays for the worst organization in the league.

It's not his fault his GM doesn't understand basketball and assembled a roster where there's only 3 above average players, and they're all power forwards.

It's not his fault Kurt Rambis is one of the worst coaches in league history, and deliberately plays against whatever strength this roster has.
Leave Kevin Love alone!

Gigglepoo

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Oh yeah, my name.

I don't think I realized our name connection before. I'm not sure what to think. Though yours is probably a reference to Conker, right?

reilo said:
Do you really want us to go over the dumb shit Kobe has tattooed on him?

Could you?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
If you discounted Kurt Rambis's brief stint as Lakers coach and discount interim coaches, his .195 winning percentage as Wolves coach is good for 3rd worst in league history.

SamuraiX-

dream said:
You're the one who did this to me.

Hey, now. Let's remember I was jokingly suggesting an avatar for you... which ended up not being the avatar you have now.
Thank all that is fucking holy

It was Duki and ryutaro who were throwing out the tag change and hyperlink suggestions!

dIEHARD said:
Nobody matches Kenyon Martin's neck in terms of stupid tattoo's

stephenjackson.jpg

JAX would beg to differ.

Marquise Daniels also has a guy committing suicide with a shotgun tattooed on his arm.
marquisdaniels.jpg

And Tim Duncan's evil jester tattoo is underrated.

dream

SamuraiX- said:
Hey, now. Let's remember I was jokingly suggesting an avatar for you... which ended up not being the avatar you have now.
Thank all that is fucking holy

It was Duki and ryutaro who were throwing out the tag change and hyperlink suggestions!

the-ring.jpg

reilo

Ninja Scooter said:
It's a wedding band (iirc) and really poorly done angel wings with his wife and kids names on it. Not on the level of Poodini.
Leave Kobe Bryant alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom