• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stealth Fox

commish said:
I think their argument ran something like if two teams play, and one team is ranked 2nd in defense and 8th in offense, and another is ranked 8th in defense but 2nd in offense, there's no evidence that shows that the 2nd ranked defensive team is more likely to win a championship. I could be mistating it though - it's been a while since I read that particular chapter.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

An average defense is more than enough to win it all if you have a stellar offense.

TylerD

charsace said:
Two gangbangers though.

ANd duncan's tattoo is generic.

I like Kobe's tat.

I never noticed before but when Durant pulled his jersey out of his shorts the other night he has some ink on his stomach.

bionic77

The Stealth Fox said:
And you probably think that Stacey King was Michael Jordan's mistress.
Wasn't he?

dream said:
I, for one, hope Phil Jackson's career ends with a first round knockout, crawling away into obscurity with his tail between his legs.
Yeah because one playoff lose is going to take away from 11 championships...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The Stealth Fox said:
I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

An average defense is more than enough to win it all if you have a stellar offense.

The Suns teams of old weep.

TylerD

The ink on the stomach looks like what I saw the other night so this is probably real.

tSCJa.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
viakado said:
Reggie miller was all over my sister ( yes, the pocahontas looking one) when she was in vegas. I think they met in one of the big clubs there.
I gotta give it up to Reggie, he's always on the winning end when somebody else is choking.

Omiee

thekad said:
lakers lost at home

Are you even trying? I mean at some point just throughing up shots hoping something will hit is pathetic.
You don't have any right saying something about Kobe, when your the one shooting up bricks all day.

The Stealth Fox

Omiee said:
Are you even trying? I mean at some point just throughing up shots hoping something will hit is pathetic.
You don't have any right saying something about Kobe, when your the one shooting up bricks all day.
lol

MikeTyson

Banned
I was screaming at my TV when that play took place. Why didn't Karl call a TO and take his ass over the the refs table I will not know.

TylerD

MikeTyson said:
The NBA issued a statement saying Kendrick Perkins' late basket should've been ruled offensive interference in Game 1 victory over Denver http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

I totally agree. Couldn't see it from the angle where I was sitting last night but when I got home and saw the highlights on ESPN, I was shocked that it wasn't called.

Ah well, they have ammo for Wednesday's game.

BruceLeeRoy said:
Damn. Durant truly does have the body of a 8 year old girl.

If it means that his knees stand a better chance of holding up from years and years of pounding, I don't have a problem with it. Would like him to be able to free himself up a little better though.

reilo

Omiee said:
Awww sheeeit

Bread

Banned
Omiee said:
my head hurts

Omiee said:
haha,thaked getting dunked on by a rookie.

reilo

Darkman M said:
Shitting on someones second language, you guys are the cool kids in school.
English is my third language, am I allowed to do it? Besides, shitting on thekad is like shitting on a toilet.

reilo

thekad said:
That explains the poor grammar? So what's with the bad math?
Do you have dementia or Alzheimer's? I already responded to that a million times, and the fact is that you have no idea what actually happened during that debate, do you?
thekad said:
Do you have dementia or Alzheimer's? I already responded to that a million times, and the fact is that you have no idea what actually happened during that debate, do you?
thekad said:

Just in case you didn't catch it for the fiftieth time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom